Anybody Remember Warrant?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:07 am
Actually Stephen Pearcy is doing a solo tour currently. I'm holding out for ABBA. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:10 am
Laughing Here's a question, ABBA: Band or rhyme scheme?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 10:45 am
BPB:

[ I M G ] http : // www . yoursite . com / yourpic.jpg [ / I M G ]

Just take out the spaces, I had to put them here or A2K will treat that line as an image and display a little red X.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 07:48 pm
That is unbelievably cool! "Cherry Pie" the ultimate stripper song.
0 Replies

xIRONxMAIDENx

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 08:47 pm
RATT
RATTs supposed to be touring with Warrant? thats kick ass. im goin
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 11:10 pm
Welcome to the site Iron Maiden
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 02:01 am
Re: RATT
xIRONxMAIDENx wrote:
RATTs supposed to be touring with Warrant? thats kick ass. im goin

I don't think they're touring together....I knowthat Stephen Pearcy is currently touring solo, he just did a date in Charlotte, but a Ratt tour is supposed to take place this summer.....

Van Halen starts their summer tour in Greensboro June 11, but it's with Sammy the Slob so who gives a ****?

I wish Iron Maiden would join Priest at Ozzfest this year, that would truly rock.

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

xIRONxMAIDENx

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 06:13 pm
thanks bi-polar. Yeah i went to maidens concert this year it was on august fifth. They rocked. There was Dio and Motorhead. Ozzfest are really expensive though...but if maiden went with preist id go
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:13 pm
xIRONxMAIDENx wrote:
thanks bi-polar. Yeah i went to maidens concert this year it was on august fifth. They rocked. There was Dio and Motorhead. Ozzfest are really expensive though...but if maiden went with preist id go

so are you in la or nyc?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:17 pm
I've never seen Dio or Maiden and I'd like to see both. Motorhead, Priest, Ozzy I've seen.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:55 pm
Well here's some cool news...unconfirmed but being talked about. I guess Ozzy has parted ways with his new bass player already and Geezer has signed on, and there's talk that Black Sabbath may headline Ozzfest. Ooh Rah!!!!! Ozzy and Tony Iommi are on rockline tonight at 11:30 EST. I'm sure you get it in Boston little k, we do not have a rockline affiliate in Raleigh I'm afraid.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:55 pm
Well here's some cool news...unconfirmed but being talked about. I guess Ozzy has parted ways with his new bass player already and Geezer has signed on, and there's talk that Black Sabbath may headline Ozzfest. Ooh Rah!!!!! Ozzy and Tony Iommi are on rockline tonight at 11:30 EST. I'm sure you get it in Boston little k, we do not have a rockline affiliate in Raleigh I'm afraid.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:59 pm
Oh yeah..Warrant...kewl band. I was just thinking about them the other day--seems Tesla is going to be stopping in this way sometime soonish so, I was thinking on all the good old bands of the 80's.

OzzFest is RIDICULOUS.
I really wanted to go to a few concerts last year but..the dang prices are just to much for me to dig that deep for.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:00 pm
quinn1 wrote:
Oh yeah..Warrant...kewl band. I was just thinking about them the other day--seems Tesla is going to be stopping in this way sometime soonish so, I was thinking on all the good old bands of the 80's.

OzzFest is RIDICULOUS.
I really wanted to go to a few concerts last year but..the dang prices are just to much for me to dig that deep for.

Ozzfest is the super **** this year and worth whatever it costs.......
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:03 pm
Yeah, Im sure your right, and every year I say I will go for it....this year I just might have to
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:06 pm
Hmmm.... rockline at 11:30.....? Maybe online? I'm afraid I don't keep informed about current shows and music events.

Q - road trip?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:14 pm
humm..road trip?

could be, definately
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:16 pm
Heehee, let's see what happens.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:18 pm
k...keep it in mind

road trip, lilk, rock n roll heaven

planted in there somewhere now Wink
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:19 pm
Ok. seed planted. I dunno if I want to see Ozzy again. It was kind of sad the last time I saw him.
0 Replies