Morality (a discussion)

Jasper10

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 01:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Bobsal,there isn’t a scientist in the world that can challenge my theory and they know it.It is a very simple theory.The electromagnetic forces of two spinning objects cannot be cancelled out, they can only be balanced, so science has no authority whatsoever to claim that +=- and -=+ and then invent an alternative science.You can only balance the 4 off interactions between 2 spinning electromagnets with the formula +/-=+/-
glitterbag

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 02:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Maybe not a carpenter, but it gets her a lot of attention.
Jasper10

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 02:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Why not try to challenge it.You can’t.
Albuquerque

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 02:53 pm
@Jasper10,
...you know, accidentally, you are quite right...in order for any scientist to challenge your "idea" such that you would see a challenge coming your way would require you would have to understand him...to my knowledge that is not possible. You are confined to a very tiny "island"...don't be afraid, in a way we all are as all islands are small...anyway you are just an extreme case of mental isolation!
Jasper10

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 02:56 pm
@Albuquerque,
If you can challenge it,then challenge it.You understand it.
Albuquerque

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 03:01 pm
@Jasper10,
I don't like infinities...it is perhaps a prejudice of my own thought process, they just don't seem rational to me...

...anyway the point being every time I speak with people like you I often stop myself in my tracks to pounder not on what people like you say, but about infinities not being real!...
Jasper10

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 03:20 pm
@Albuquerque,
We can only work with what we have and it is impossible to cancel out the two equal but opposite forces of nature.We can only balance them.We shouldn’t claim that we can cancel them when we can’t.That is foolish.These infinites are here to stay whether we like it or not.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 04:06 pm
@Jasper10,
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 04:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
We had a dog called Carpenter.

Did you have to trim his nails?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 04:38 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Why not try to challenge it.You can’t.

Challenge it???? Do you think a woman balancing a hammer on her head wouldn't be noticed?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 09:01 pm
@glitterbag,
And after all, it is a rather large hammer. That in itself is challenging. And a hit at the local talant shows.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 8 Jul, 2023 11:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You can’t cancel out the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces of nature Bobsul.If you think you can then please advise how.You can guess that +=- and -=+ if you want but that is all that you can do.GUESS, and you know it.

+=- and -=+ is not a UNITED scientific formula.+/-=+/- IS.

If you don’t know whether there is a difference between + and - then you can still be 100% sure that the formula +/-=+/- is balanced.This is not possible with the formula +=- OR -=+ Both these formulas only offer you a 50% chance of them balancing and we know that in nature the 2 equal but opposite forces do not balance and they do not cancel either.

So why is science claiming that these forces of nature cancel out when they don’t?

I have provided a sound scientific argument.

Hahahahahahaha’s are not an adequate scientific counter challenge I’m afraid.

Science needs to wipe the slate clean and start again from the correct foundation and not an incorrect one or it will continue to observe the failure of its one sided theories as we are presently witnessing.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 9 Jul, 2023 12:24 am
@glitterbag,
Well not if your eyes are shut, no.
Jasper10

Sun 9 Jul, 2023 12:48 am
@Jasper10,
Let me give you a clue to try and open your eyes.

You can’t describe a “hole” in the universe as black or white.The only scientific description that you can use is “Glassy”.

“Glassy” is the scientific constant to be adopted for a “hole”.You can only balance black and white or + and -

Give it some thought.

0 Replies