Need help with my hair color

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 01:12 pm
Hello everyone. I wish I could post a picture but not sure how to do that. I am a natural light blonde, fair skin, blue eyes, cool undertone. A long time ago I had lowlights put in my hair, then eventually just had my hair dyed a light brown with blonde highlights put in. About 6 months ago I told my hairdresser to just try what she wanted and she gave me a mix of colors dark blonde, light brown and a hint of red. It almost look mahogany but faded pretty fast to a beige looking color. I can't afford the salon anymore so a friend helped me and had me put in a level 8 light blonde with 2 capfuls of level 7 medium blonde. I hate it. It looks basically like Loreals 8 medium blonde, it is two toneded, has some light strips and the rest is medium blonde. I'm guessing the light strips are from when I had it highlighted a long time ago? Anyway I'm not sure what to do now, my natural color washes me out so I was thinking of trying a dark blonde. I just dyed my hair about 5 days ago so not sure if I can dye it again or would I just mess it up more.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,693 • Replies: 0
No top replies