HUMANITY'S OLDEST SOURCE OF HUMOR . . .

Ice Demon

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:59 am
@dlowan,
Calm down bunny, we're just playing around with dear Lola. No harm, we mean her.
Your passing of the wind, we were already aware of.

Cheers!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 12:15 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Exactly. Women don't fart, belch, or burp. That's why they have to keep bitchin' and nagging. If they didn't, they would probably explode.

This is true. Very Happy
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 12:46 pm
@mismi,
All this reminds me of an old joke:

Some guys discussing mean animals. Lots of animals are mentioned: Badgers, alligators, rhinos, piranhas, wart hogs, and such.

One of the guys says, “Nah, the meanest animal I ever heard of was the alligorilla.

Immediately a question comes out of the crowd, “What the hell is a “alligorilla?”

The guy says, “Well, a alligorilla is a animal what has the head of a alligator at one end and the head of a gorilla at the other end.”

One of the guys in the crowd says, “Well if he have the head of a alligator at one end…and the head of a gorilla at the other end…how do he ****?

The guy answer: “He don’t ****. That’s what make him so mean!”

Considering what you just wrote, Mismi...maybe the alligorilla was female!
Ice Demon

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 01:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Speaking of Alligorrilla, you know Ali's "Gorilla," Joe Frazier, had a very delicate relationship with Ali. Safe to say, it was like a fart, in that if they pushed too hard, things got really messy, really fast.
RIP Joe Frazier.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 02:05 pm
@Ice Demon,
I'm a fight fan...and the Ali, Frazier fights were among the most memorable ever. Smokin' Joe was a fighting machine. Indeed...RIP.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 05:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The guy answer: “He don’t ****. That’s what make him so mean!”

Considering what you just wrote, Mismi...maybe the alligorilla was female!

Who says we don't shat? But seriously - shouldn't talk about that <really taboo - no poo talk >

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 06:51 pm
Reminds me of joke about the cheerleaders at Norfolk High in Norfolk, Virginia. It only works if you know how people there pronounce the name of their city:

We don't smoke, we don't drink, Norfolk, Norfolk, Norfolk!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 07:47 pm
Remember Moondoggy and his Abuzz "Fart-proof undies" thread?
Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 07:52 pm
@margo,
I don't think i ever saw that . . . i'm sorry i missed it.
Ice Demon

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 08:43 pm
@margo,
What does the undies do? Does it infuse the aggressive wind with essence of cinnamon, and vanilla, with a faint hint of ocean breeze?

Marketed, nice and clean scenting ocean breeze; it just seems contrary to the actual ocean breeze of brine, rotting seaweed, and various decaying carcasses of sea life. Blah! It'll take the sting off the fart alright.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 08:50 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
[Moondoggy and his Abuzz "Fart-proof undies" thread

Quote:
i'm sorry i missed it.

How old are you again, Set?
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 11:00 am
@JTT,

old enough to know that it's ok to laugh at a fart joke no matter how old you are...
JTT

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 12:44 pm
@Region Philbis,
old enough to know that it's ok to laugh at a fart joke no matter how old you are...

... and childish enough to be bothered that he missed such an inane thread.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 04:22 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I don't think i ever saw that . . . i'm sorry i missed it.

Potty Humor never gets old.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NBATBjWmySg/SJN9YlaLd8I/AAAAAAAAAv8/UG3f4puX_8g/s400/TOILET+JOKES.JPG
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:48:44