@Rockhead,
soccer.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:50 pm
@Timothyford,
Timothyford wrote:

What causes pain in the big toes?

You've created a lot of posts about pain in every joint of your body and the bodies of many of your relatives and friends.

Have you considered using that time to seek local medical help?

Example of your posts over the last two months:

Can anyone precisely describe me what are the precautions that are needed to be taken while traveling in plane?

Hey, I am still waiting for some of the tips? As I have to prepare myself to travel with Joint pain so i am seeking for some tips.

I have been experiencing with frequent cracking sounds in my fingers. Is it normal. Can it be Arthritis ?

My sister has been suffering with knee pain. But none of the therapies has helped her ever. Let me go for this exercise and check out for the result. Thanks for your input.

I experience some brisk cracking noise from my hip and this causes my hip to ache. I am really worried what it may be? Can anyone help e with this unusual noise?

Yup, jcboy its somewhat similar to the noise in fingers. Its sometimes irritating and the frequency of noise is getting increased day by day. How can I manage it, do you have any idea?

What is the cause of head and face numbness? What is the disease called that causes so?

My sister has been diagnosed with Lupus. She has been experiencing a lot of pain in the joints. Exercising is the daily practice for her but this activities are making her to be exhausted as a result it is restricting her to practice any activity for more time. What can be done so that she experiences very less exhaustion and carries out the strategies smoothly?

One of my friend has been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and is likely to be depressed due to the inflammation and the pain. Its obvious that chronic pain would make one restless and hopeless. So, can anyone who has been through the same situation can help me out in expressing their ideas how they could make themselves to deal with it. This could really be an help for me to follow some mechanism so that my friend gets better.

I came to know about an advanced treatment that will help in enhancing the reduction of knee pain i.e stem cell treatment. It is very effective. Have anyone here have gone through this treatment. Has it helped you? Do they have got any side effects? I want to know the details.

How far do you think laser treatment is effective for joint pain?

Well amygarside, I have been making a study for knowing if at all it is effective or not but I have been here to know if at all any of the patient over here have been through this therapy. Studies have shown that laser therapy is somewhat effective for osteoarthritis patients but it only helps in improving the stiffness but could not reduce the pain and didn’t even improve the mobility of the joints nor healed the swelling. So, I wanted to know if at all it has helped anyone.

How to choose the right supplement for joint pain? I have known that one must prefer the supplement that has got glucosamine and chondroitin content.

Have you known that Glucosamine helps in building the cartilages and also in the regeneration of the bone tissue? So, how many of you prefer it against Arthritis?

Can ribs be affected if a person has rheumatoid arthritis? My brother has been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and he gets pain in the right hand side in the ribs? What might be the reason? Is it something very serious?

Have you known of Septic Arthritis? Is it very harmful and how can one deal with it?

What causes pain in the big toes?

Does anyone here know how to make hot water bottle at home that is being applied to patients having Arthritis? I have been hearing about rice heating but have no idea regarding it? So, can anyone help?

My niece has been diagnosed with thumb Arthritis and she is only 18 and has been suggested for surgery. Is she too young for the surgery?

Nooneleft

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 02:04 pm
@Timothyford,
I have a constant pain in my ass, but I don't think anyone can help me with that! Sad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 09:30 am
@Timothyford,
You.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 12:27 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butterfly net is stalkin this guy. I dont ever wanna piss her off at me. (MAybe its too late now)
0 Replies

Timothyford

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 12:38 am
@Butrflynet,
Of course, I have been but after seeking for medical help that could be of no use that’s the treason I have been here to seek some suggestions from the victims of Arthritis. As real time experience could be of great help. Coming across so many users who have been the sufferers of Arthritis could help me in suggesting what kinda treatment have helped them.
0 Replies