dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 02:21 pm
@fuhadboy,
Food, Boy, is something you eat and its advantage is keeping you alive
0 Replies

maemandy

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 08:03 pm
@fuhadboy,
That is true, but it depends on what kind of food we eat. Eating a lot of fruit, veggies & lean meats help us to feel more alive, alert, concentration is better, we have more energy, we feel like excising, our personalities are different than when we eat a lot of junk food like cookies, cakes, candy, a lot of fast food especially. Also when eating high fat & sugary foods can put the pounds on us & it brings a lot of unhappiness to our lives. If anyone who has a weight problem says that you either except me for whom I am or you don't have to come around me @ all. But the saying about the more weight you have on you, the harder you will fall. I can't believe anyone can be happy being over weight because I am one of those people & I have been a food junkie for years. It has taken a toll on my body. Also, it is hell trying to get it off. I lost weight on weight watchers then I gained it all back plus some. Does anyone else feel that way.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 11:02 am
@maemandy,
Quote:
Does anyone else feel that way.
Just how is that, Mandy
0 Replies