2
   

Consider the source of your news...

 
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 05:53 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I am worried about you fella. Agreeing with anything waterman says shows a lack of education.


Just because I'm black?
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 05:58 pm
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:

....... as a matter of fact, I don't find intellectually challenged
individuals entertaining, whatever their political background.
I rather feel sympathetic towards them.


Even this one?
0 Replies
 
raprap
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 07:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
Can you read Waterdude? My premice was that global warming is caused by increased solar activity is the same as that of Faux News science--

Look Waterdude, I'll simplify this considering your limited cognitive capacity--solar activity means storms on the sun that eject matter into the space surrounding the sun.

Rap
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 07:39 pm
@raprap,
Your premise is all wrong, deal with your failure.
raprap
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:11 pm
@H2O MAN,
Not my premice---its the premice for global warming that is the result of increased solar activity. Its a Faux News premice that counters good established science.

Rap
RABEL222
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 09:16 pm
@aspvenom,
I dont think that will ever happen!
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 07:49 am
Damned Global Warming gonna kill us all!

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/MeteorBigTop1_20130215_081930.jpg

Awesome VIDEO from Russia
0 Replies
 
raprap
 
  0  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 03:36 am
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001306713/fox_news_xlarge.jpeg

Rap
0 Replies
 
contrex
 
  0  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 05:16 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

Not my premice---its the premice for global warming that is the result of increased solar activity. Its a Faux News premice that counters good established science.

Rap


I agree with you... but your point will probably come over better if you spell 'premise' correctly.

0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 07:33 am
Global Warming Laughing Laughing Drunk
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 04:24 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:



You're government education has let you down, Rap.


Thanks Mr. Soggy, this is absolutely priceless.
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 07:45 am
@izzythepush,
What do you charge these days... still offering a group discount?
0 Replies
 
contrex
 
  0  
Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 12:11 pm
H20man wrote:
You're government education


You don't know what wrong with that, do you?
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 12:15 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

H20man wrote:
You're government education


You don't know what wrong with that, do you?



I now know that you are an asshole and that none of
what you say here should be taken seriously by anyone.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/12/2020 at 08:41:07