RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:49 pm
I hear many people trying to twist and wrench the Bible's meaning to make if more acceptable toward gays. They site poor translations and shifting cultures for this seemingly intolerant document.

Is the Bible homophobic and if the Bible is God's word is God homophobic?

Let's delve into this subject in depth.

Please give your opinions. I have a lot to say about this subject and it ain't necessarily that complimentary to this so called "holy book".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,019 • Replies: 59
No top replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:10 pm
Whoever voted this down to zero I hope your ******* finger rots off your nasty hand...

We have gays hanging themselves over this ******* book... I am not going to mince words one bit. I plan to expose this book for the ******* fraud it is...

Gay are listed in this book right next to mother killers... Most gays I know still love their hateful parents...

The truth is that mothers and fathers are killing their gays sons...

They throw their gay children out of the house at a young age and they end up in prostitution and disease ridden from trying to survive in an inhospitable and lecherous world.

As lecherous as the piece of **** that voted this thread down...

SHAME ON YOU!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:26 pm
The truth is that heterosexual sex is just as exploitable as gay sex.

The bible talks of lust... What is lust? A chemical in the brain resembling cocaine, a human emotion, not a demon...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:30 pm
According to the fundamentalists gays are suppose to feel ashamed not proud..

Well it is time to turn the tables on this idea.

I SAY CHRISTIANS (or any religion) WHO PROMOTE HATE SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:45 pm
Beautiful
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/600526_407689782657995_940888444_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:54 pm
If the Bible promotes homophobia it is not a book of inspiration and enlightenment, is a book of shame...

And those who ascribe to its tenets are worthy of this shame in themselves.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 09:00 pm
The poo poo mouthed "Christian" leaders of Uganda who have pushed to make being gay a capitol offence are deserving of death themselves.

GAY AND PROUD IN UGANDA
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2012/08/gay-and-proud-in-uganda.html#slide_ss_0=1

Ugandan Anti-Gay Page Outing Citizens Removed By Facebook
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/ugandan-anti-gay-facebook-page_n_2427078.html

Who's Helping Finance Uganda's 'Kill the Gays' Bill? You Are
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-peron/whos-helping-finance-ugandas-kill-the-gays-bill-you-are_b_2229509.html?ir=Gay+Voices&ref=topbar
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 09:28 pm
People have criticized Richard Dawkins for seeming too anti-religion.

I think Richard had been dead on target. He has in some ways softened his message, yet in light of Uganda and these religiophobes on the loose calling themselves Christians and Muslims doing the same, murdering gays... I think he needs to embolden his message and talk of how religion has de-evolved the human brain..
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 11:31 pm
The same asshole voted down my responses...

As I said, SHAME ON YOU! Karma will get you... LOL!!!!!!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 11:47 pm
Rather than let this piece of crap book kill more gays with it hateful lies and unscientific blather let's have it out.

And who better than someone who was fully indoctrinated in its lunacy.

You call yourselves Christians yet most of you don't even know what is actually written there.

I bet half of the self proclaimed Christians on this forum can't even name the books of the Bible and as for being able to actually read Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek, well you give new meaning to the words "blind faith"... You leave it all up to ignorant preachers to do your thinking for you.

And if they can convince you the earth is 6000 years old they can convince you of just about anything else. Drink the Kool-Aid, do it for God, it is God's will. It is fortified and there is a new earth coming so let's just trash this one. (cynical)

It is time to pay the piper and time someone called you people up on this stupid book and time you learned of the shame you have allowed to be shifted from your own gullibility and placed upon the innocent.

Time these preacher talking crap about gays got a taste of their own medicine.

I don't know if there is a God but I know for certain there is no God of the Bible... FOR CERTAIN!

A God that is dumber than science is no God at all...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 12:06 am
Homosexuals are being persecuted around the globe and it is too strong for me to talk of retribution? When it is okay to hang Saddam Hussein from a rope for trying to maintain a secular country... Now who are the butchers of Baghdad?

Appeasement is is an ugly thing...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 02:40 am
I just get so wound up over this stuff. Why, because I hate religion?

Yes. Why do I hate religion? Why the heck wouldn't I? Because I see it hurting people I love. Though I love people more than I hate religion. I have been taught to hate religion by religiophobes and bigots. I certainly was not born with this hate.

Religion had done its damage to me too but I am a tough old bird. Just as the asshole who voted this thread down (yes asshole!) is just trying to hurt me. Well all you have done is made me more resolute to shove in your face your own ignoramus dogma... If you think I care what people think guess again, remember, I am gay... I stopped giving a **** what people think long ago.

I am sure you are so proud to be a homophobe, your homophobe Bible and your self mirroring homophobe God... But I know exactly why you really cling to your Bible. Cause you are an insecure sicko inside locked in your closet in denial of the jerk that you really are while you are looking for forgiveness for your pathetic worthless life of hypocrisy and blind stupidity.

While I am at it once again this forum voting system sucks too... People have asked that it be modified and yet nothing...

Is the Bible homophobic? You're damned ******* right it is and no amount of wrangling will change that and so is the ******* Koran! People use the Koran to kill gays too!!!! And the homophobic Pentateuch and old testament!!!!!

Someone has to have the balls to say it even if the ass wipe who voted this tread down doesn't like it...

God forbid if this thread appears in your ignorant bigoted feed!

This forum still sucks!

And happy ******* birthday to me A2k!

And no I have not been drinking! Just livid!

The Bible is and its homophobia stands in stark contrast against our constitution and the right to pursue happiness. Thus the Bible is unconstitutional. No church should have the right to use God to directly or indirectly deny consenting adults their right to happiness.

The very act of teaching homophobia is a crime that should punishable under the law...

Thus in voting my thread down that constitutes a hate crime...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 03:05 am
Religion should be benevolent and compassionate like the Dalai Lama but what we have with Islam, Christianity and Judaism is not religion at all but tyranny under the guise of religion.

How can freedom of religion be exercised when religion ITSELF has morphed into a social parasitical form of bondage?

Freedom of religion?
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/90/5FF36C822ED9AE226BA1541ABE6DF8_h316_w628_m5_cwdiOLueQ.jpg
Really?????!!!

God hates Christians!! God hates the Westboro Baptist Church!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 03:12 am
Cowardly people don't want to face and recognize the true ugliness of the Bible...

I turned fifty yesterday.

Religion needs to be redefined and all forms of hateful religion should be outlawed. There is nothing holy about Christianity, Islam or Judaism and the sooner the world is rid of these blights the sooner we will find peace.

Even a rewrite by Thomas Jefferson won't fix the Bible!

These books are racist, sexist, homophobic and holy? Not one bit holy!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 05:05 am
Do I have feelings? Yes I do and whoever's worthless finger attached to an even more worthless mind clicked my thread down, this hurt my feelings. I will survive!

Should I care about your feelings? I don't!

I care about this guy's feelings!

Gay student hangs himself in Rhode Island dorm room
http://sdgln.com/news/2010/10/01/gay-student-hangs-himself-rhode-island-dorm-room

And this 11 year old kid's feelings
11-Year-Old Hangs Himself after Enduring Daily Anti-Gay Bullying
http://www.glsen.org/walker.html

And this boy who died yesterday on my birthday
02/03/2013
BULLIED GAY TEEN WHO HANGED HIMSELF DIES
http://www.towleroad.com/2013/02/bullied-gay-teen-who-hanged-himself-dies.html

And this 13 year old
Gay California 13-Year-Old Dies--Youth Hanged Himself After ’Years’ of Bullying
http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc3=&id=110923

And countless others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesbians raped by Islamic males! Conservative Christian males like Paul Ryan who think they have a "biblical" right to tell woman what to do with their uterus! Islam, a religion of hate and tyranny, yet liberal appeasers give Islam a free pass! Jews and Palestinians use their own unholy books to perpetuate centuries of racism, murder and war! Oh Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace, bull ****! Just read the Koran! The racism, sexism and hate is all through it!

There is nothing whatsoever holy about these books! And let's not forget the Jews are chosen people. I don't hate Jews any more than any other race but I sure as hell hate their portrayal of God. How shameful and insulting to all other races! Even Christians think they are "aliens" separated out from the rest of the world by their homophobic, sexist God. This idiot God that doesn't even know the age of the Earth! These people who pay lip service to these holy books are the lowest form of life to ever have walked this planet. If anyone should be ashamed and feel damned it is those retards following these evil books.

All this violence condoned by books that claims to be written by the finger of God! No other books in all the history of time are as devious and hateful! Roman Catholics molesting young children then using the Bible to justify their hatred for marriage equality. Simply horrific hypocrisy...

There is a war going on... and these holy books are responsible for the murder, rape and slaughter of innocence! All three religions share equally in these evil crimes against humanity. Iran hangs gay men on a regular basis! Not only should gays be permitted to marry but at the same time these holy books of Islam, Christianity and Judaism should be shamed into total and absolute ridicule and oblivion. War on Christmas? Hell yes! All three religions need to burn in hell for what they have done!

Even the zero on this thread shows that this bullying hate is not only present but permitted on this forum! While the stooges here stand around looking on like idiot goons, goobers and snot nosed bullies on a playground!

My cult of zero thread was supposed to address this same subject! That thread has stayed at zero for how many years? Not a single person has cared to vote it up. Why the cult of zero?

Figure it out idiots!

This thread has been brewing for a long time and it is a long time coming. Change has got to come! The only change that will set things right is the collective consciousnesses that these books have only to do with perpetuating evil so young homosexual boys lose hope and off themselves in a fit of panic and confusion!

Anyone who holds one iota of respect for these books needs to hold your head down and feel the torturous shame and guilt that they expect others to carry. You are the real sinners of this world and spreading this bad news from these holy books is a crime and also a disease of the mind!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 05:21 am
It all boils down to "purity of truth"...

If you ask someone for directions and they say take a left, then take a right, then take a left. If the last left is supposed to be a right will you get to where you are going? No, you will be lost because you were fed a half truth.

Half truths are given just enough truth to make them believable. If they were complete lies people would never believe in them at all.

These holy books are at best, half truths. Does God exist? Maybe... but do these books reveal this God? Most certainly not!

Are these half truths self evident? Apparently not!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 05:48 am
One might then ask how do we separate the wheat from the chaff?

How do we separate the truths from the half truths?

Imagine bowl of Wheaties... then someone pours rotten milk all over them...

How do you separate the wheat from the rotten milk?

You don't... you toss out the whole bowl, rinse it thoroughly and pour a fresh bowl of Wheaties.

This is what these religions have tried to do is separate the wheat from the rotten milk.

Yet the wheat has absorbed so much of the rotten milk it is soggy and filled with a sour stench.

No matter the hunger, a half truth will always be a half truth.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 12:25 pm
RexRed's disciples came unto him and said, "Master, reveal unto us the parable of the wheat and the sour milk."

RexRed replied, "The cereal bowl represents the churches, synagogues and mosques. The wheat in the bowl represents the words of the three books, the Old Testament, New Testament and the Koran. Alone these words are harmless fables, yet the sour milk represents blind, unscientific faith in these words. The preachers, Imam's and Rabbis spoon feed these sour milk drenched words to the world.

Thy words were found and they did eat them and they became the rottenness in their bones..."
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 11:09 pm
I own an artifact...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 07:41 pm
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485145_466351556764995_193944235_n.jpg
0 Replies