Philosophy/logic

mgib-2

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 11:13 pm
If anyone can explain derivations to me it would be greatly appreciated. I use this program called "logic 2010" and I have homework dealing with derivations but I have no idea what to do. A simple explanation of the ways to use the rules would help a lot. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,334 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 05:41 pm
@mgib-2,
Mg does this help

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=derivations+logic&oq=derivations&gs_l=hp.1.1.0l4.0.0.1.5781.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.u17FlBf1T7I&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.cGE&fp=ed69a43da69b0ec9&biw=1411&bih=681

If it does then can you explain it to me
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2013 05:05 pm
@mgib-2,
it is simple, it is essentially about absolute being always the base of relative

existence is relative always especially objectively but even subjectively, bc for smthg to stay constant there must b a will and when there is a will there is nothing true so the thing is relative only as existing right

that is why existence issues will b solved only when individual freedom is absolute right

so the idea is that u cant deduce smthg from what is not absolute reality anywhere or fact
but also i would add that derivation then is only possible relatively to oneself existing right

bc true relative is only existing right so oneself need or individual means of wills

then it says how u cant pretend knowin anything that is not u

anything else is another existing right which is to all truth existence and not the thing, the thing itself exist only as free so confirmin how u cant see it

u r goin to hell for all ur hate to truth and ur dirty ways to appear over truth true
dalehileman

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2013 06:58 pm
@imans,
Quote:
it is simple, it is essentially about absolute being always the base of relative
Apparently not so simple, at least for the Average Clod (me)

'Way too abstract. Needs to be restated in more nearly ordinary language
imans

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 02:00 pm
@dalehileman,
it is amazin this dirt im locked inn

look body i said it is simple but wat u replied went through the edge of simple

liar, u cant b more simple head, nothing at all real inside too simple to know that simple exist really

i defined simply derivation, by simple sentence defining clearly objectively the borders of its reality

the question wasnt about all reasonings of derivations possible to enumerate, on the contrary i would say when i saw it meanin just one thing

but u liar as u breed, jumped to say how willin u r to pretend enjoyin bots givin u explanations about nothing at all, when actually it was opposite to the point clearly made, this proove how u never mean but nothing at all to pretend listenin to or reading

dalehileman

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 02:44 pm
@imans,
Golly Im I meant no offense
0 Replies