Health Care Plan choices

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 05:58 pm
My family has been on a state run medicaid plan for the last two years and change due to my being unemployed. My wife recently became employed full time, and is due to receive her companies benefits within 2 months. Her benefit package is significantly less promising than what we currently have through the state. Am I forced to take the benefits offered by my wife's job, or can I remain on the state run plan for the forseeable future?

If anyone can find a link that may illustrate this question, any info would be appreciated.

Michael Siciliano
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,256 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 07:28 pm
@Mike Siciliano,
You are asking about a state-run medicaid plan but haven't told us which state it is.

Without that info, the only advice I can give is to do a Google search for your state's medicaid website and look for either the info you seek or a telephone number to call someone there who can give you the info you seek.
Mike Siciliano

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 02:53 am
@Butrflynet,
Forgive me for the lack of specifics. I live in New York State. I am going to have to call the DSS to find out what's going on because there's too many questions, and I have a lot of stuff on the plate medically for me that I need to get done. Insurance headaches are not one of those things.
0 Replies