Which is Worse (word game)?

glitterbag

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2022 10:48 pm
So, have we given up on the original 'which is worse'? Are we just going to ask questions? Please let me know, because if it's just 'ask a question' my next comment is "What the Frig is the Next Question"?
Glennn

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 08:13 am
@glitterbag,
Don't worry, everything's going to be alright.

Which is worse: Losing a debate?

Or: Visiting a thread and finding that something just isn't right?
P E Dant

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 06:03 pm
@Glennn,
Q: Glennnnnn - Which is worse: Losing a debate? Or: Visiting a thread and finding that something just isn't right?

*blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ummmm, heh heh, ummmm - Part 2

Sorry folks Sad mea culpa

Q: Which is worse? Having a loose sole on your shoe so that it 'slaps' with every step you take, or having no soul?
Glennn

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 08:11 pm
@P E Dant,
Q: Which is worse? Having a loose sole on your shoe so that it 'slaps' with every step you take, or having no soul?

A: Having a loose sole. Having no soul is no problem because you can always steal someone else's.

Q: Which is worse? Red, or green?
P E Dant

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 09:32 pm
@Glennn,

Q: Glennn - Which is worse? Red, or green?

A: It depends entirely on what stage of throwing up you are at; red at the beginning is a bad, bad sign

Q: Which is worse? Half of your dunking biscuit falling into your tea/coffee, or the other half falling into your keyboard and collapsing into crumbs?
Glennn

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 07:50 am
@P E Dant,
Q: Which is worse? Half of your dunking biscuit falling into your tea/coffee, or the other half falling into your keyboard and collapsing into crumbs?

A: The keyboard is worse because it's the crumbiest thing that can happen to a person.

Q: Why are people called couch-potatoes instead of, say, couch-carrots?
P E Dant

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 05:58 pm
@Glennn,

Hmmmm... Glennnn has caught the 'Dant Disease'! His question should read...

Q: Glennnn - Q: Which is worse - calling a person a couch-potato or a couch-carrot

A: A couch-carrot! Most people, when called such, see red!

Q: Which is worse - having a house-warming party that burns the house down, or a righteous party that brings the house down?
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 08:59 pm
@P E Dant,
A righteous party that brings the house down? I'm not sure what that exactly entails. But I am sure that insurance will not cover whatever self-inflicted disaster as opposed to a benign accident of a small housewarming party.
~

Coyote eats the Road Runner or Sylvestor eats Tweety?
Real Music

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 10:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
Wile E Coyote finally eats Roadrunner (parody)

0 Replies