Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 01:57 am
1. what does boomerang mean to you ; context is teaching how to teach - in this case a foreign language.

2. what does patchwork mean to you ; context is teaching how to teach - in this case a foreign language.
---------------------------------
note: PLEASE please please answer the questions totally separately - without relating the responses to one to any response to the other question. (Because my brain is really tiny and simple. I registered with you all because of your brilliant, honest answers to the questioner of "your child needs structure" according to a teacher. It became clear absolutely that absolutely no-one was absolutely sure. I think we do know that the teacher was not asked - and that was the proper thing to do - considering.
Anyway I hope I get a more definite answer - gotta write an essay as if I know. )
)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 834 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 06:42 am
@dunnoyimere,
Do you have links, sentences so that we can see context, anything like that? Right now, this is just in a vacuum and while I think you're referring to another topic on here, I suggest you search for that topic and link to it here.
0 Replies