Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 11:49 am
No pun intended, funny divine pricks!

Do not have it in your town, but understand there are more than just the 'not well' who would have it in their house if they were permitted, we bend to logic and conform, you call us crazy still.

Thoughts?

(no.. waving, this guy and the next guy at those awaiting conclusion granted by way of birth, will not allow redemption for any person who ever touched his penis, lets av it!)

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 12:41 pm
@DavJohanis,
Try this in comprehensible form...and you might get some takers.
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 12:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am interested in talkers not sniffers at no debate beyond their preference.
But I do see your point, there, I am rather rude at times.. Hard times boss.
I will leave it for the talkers, if there ever are any.
I sort of must, if I break my ability to think by limiting the output to only the unknown, where will 'myself' be?.

The reason the post is like that, is, I was poked rather rudely myself, in a way external from the board, but directly related, my apolagies to you.

No, you, who said that*, for the umpteenth time, I do not build friends, I was told it was my mission parameter, according to man.. not to.

Thank you, however, for the heads up, no doubt your stuck in that rut similarly as a 'normal' cage watcher.
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 12:59 pm
@DavJohanis,
The rut of hope.

Discussions of God?

You dare?

Well of course I do!
No hope is no hope.
Questions duly arrive with a mark, even I manage that.
roger

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:48 pm
@DavJohanis,
If I see the member called nothingtodo, I'll be sure to send him or her in your direction.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:09 pm
@roger,
I think a new language has been invented to confuse the rest of us "normal" people. These two (DavJohanis and nothingtodo) aren't the only ones practicing it. Unfortunately, it is almost totally incomprehensible to me.
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:14 pm
@roger,
Why?
0 Replies

DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:14 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Wonderful, you came all the way from Strasbourg to inform us maestro?.
Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:16 pm
@DavJohanis,
Quote:
Discussions of God?

You dare?

God discussions are here. Articulate.
No, no hope.
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:18 pm
@Pearlylustre,
I suppose, you are right about that, but someone wants to see who bites how.. You do not notice that?

Well some mofos bit.. did they not?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:20 pm
@DavJohanis,
DavJohanis wrote:

Wonderful, you came all the way from Strasbourg to inform us maestro?.

Have never visited Strasbourg. I came here all the way from Riga to inform you that you are largely talking to yourself.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:47 pm
http://silverscreenchimera.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/battleroyale03.jpeg

think about it
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 03:31 pm
@djjd62,
I do not, except when under duress.

OK, sorry.. Fair comment.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:10 am
BBC3 have just announced a sitcom on this very subject.

Quote:
BBC Three announced today it has commissioned Way To Go, a 6x30-minute black comedy about three ordinary guys who find themselves forced by an extraordinary set of circumstances into setting up an assisted-suicide business.
Created by US-based comedy writer Bob Kushell, (The Simpsons, 3rd Rock From The Sun, Anger Management), Way To Go follows brothers Scott and Joey and their friend Cozzo. After Scott is moved by a terminally ill neighbour’s request to die - and at the same time faced with a predatory female employer, a split from his girlfriend, and a desperate life or death need for cash to pay off his brother Joey’s gambling debts - he and his best mate Cozzo stumble towards what they think is their only solution: an assisted-suicide machine. A deeply illegal situation about which they will have to keep very, very quiet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2012/way-to-go.html
0 Replies