Do you think Kid Rock is a good professionally trained aimger?

CGrassa

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:36 pm
What about these guys: johnny cash, waylon jennings, willie nelson, Bob Seger. Im a singer songwriter and I admire all these guys. I just wonder if they are perfect trained singers or if they have flawed singing technique.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,400 • Replies: 3
No top replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 02:23 am
@CGrassa,
Johnny cash does not have flawed singing technique, flaw is interpreted by the vast majority, though not defined as:

Localized systematic failure to conform with the flow of ones current observers.

When dealing with persona and persona reception variables within communication.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 09:06 am
@CGrassa,
Johny CAsh, like Ray Charles, had developed a singing style that was described as a "Well tuned chain saw".
If you ever heard any early Ray Charles, he actually sounded a bit like Nat Cole. He worked on his be bop gutteral style,So did Johny Cash, these voices were the result of many years of hard work at sounding that way.

Kid Rock? I liked some of his stuff but a lot of his own work got derivative. Thats why hes doing WWE rasslin now
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 11:08 am
@farmerman,
Yes.
Very much an acquired taste are they not?
I find it depends on the situation, but I can feel comfortable with it in the right frame of mind.
0 Replies