Things to Do on Pastor Appreciation Day

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 03:43 am
Hello Friends,

According to My Pastor's website, October is the official pastor appreciation month. Most churches celebrate Pastor Appreciation Day on the second Sunday of October. Pastor Appreciation Day is a special day for a church to show their love and gratefulness to to the pastor for his leadership and hard work of the past year.

Give your pastor and his family a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant or tickets to a play. A gift certificate to a spa would be ideal for a pastor who is overworked. If your pastor is a huge sports fan, surprise him or her with tickets to a game.

Thanks a lot!
Simon Paul

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 04:50 am
@Simon Paul,
You bots are stupid as they come. Hey? Bot-boy, it's December now, not October. Sheesh.
djjd62

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:36 am
@Setanta,
yeah, you're pasture pastor day

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:07 am
So I guess the culmination is a nice, Satanic Halloween.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:34 pm
Who posts this bizarre crap?
Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:40 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Electronic robots, MA.
roger

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 03:36 pm
@Setanta,
One can only speculate on the reason.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 03:49 pm
@roger,
Yeah, I don't get it. They don't seem to be selling anything...yet.
raprap

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:30 pm
@Simon Paul,
Get yourself a big pile of leaves. Pile the leaves around a pole. Tie the pastor to the pole and set the leaves on fire.

Rap
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 05:16 am
@Lustig Andrei,
I've seen some posts which suggest that the intent is to push certain products, and i even recall one which named a company. So far, they've been slick enough not to include any links, which would get them bounced out of here PDQ. Jespah has caught several of them posting information on a subject and then asking a question about the same subject. Apparently, their creators are so inept that they were posting the replies before the question was asked, and using the same bot to do both. I suspect that we are one of many test sites at which the evil geniuses (or would be evil geniuses) behind these bots are attempting to perfect their play.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 04:01 am
I have to say, Im a huge pasta fan and must move to appreciate all kinds of pasta, spaghetti, Pellizoni, Fedelini. You name it, I'll eat it

For all pasta fans out there, I truly recommend Dolmio as the very best way to show your appreciation

http://www.shelflife.ie/img/July%202010/cooking2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlAKICKrpWM

0 Replies