The alien paradox. Suggest a fix.

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:35 pm
An alien species has infiltrated earth, they can puppet you in ways which leave you not knowing anything has happened.
They take voice samples of you in the name of defence, IE: the revolution is silent, give us quotes from your enemy. Since he is silent too.

We will then use these quotes to explain the truth from those enemies not talking or not grasping of the angle of approach.

They can then take those quotes and place them on taped police interview recordings and annihilate your objective. They can also wear balaclavas as police and commit atrocity between two poles, objective and enjoyment, landing the act on you. DNA samples can be tampered with and switched.

My fix is automated computer over watch of zero tamperability.
Agendas in a corrupt world placate for example, your belief that older technologies are sufficient. That non-alterable hard programing does not need to encrypt recordings NOW.
Check the BBC website.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,308 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:58 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
But Tod I don't think that's even possible
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:59 pm
@nothingtodo,
Addition:
I believe:
Majority police force members are irritated, To the point of reverse logic of dismissable worth. Though they fight for the enemy, or not.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:59 pm
@dalehileman,
Then you will be removed from its creation or it's reasoning.
What you place in the machine is what you log as your creation of truth.. If it is incorrect, a percentile of likely error margins will be established as potential case studies, much like the wickerman, case studies on subjects will occur.

It has been proven that the majority who comprehend this believe it, it also proven that youth prefers complete truth and clarity. When the police 'might' lie, more 'no comment' and 'you cannot get me copper' occur.

In short, why feed utopian future with crap?.
If the audio is not logged as accurately from timestamps correct, the potential for corruption is vast.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:14 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
But Tod I don't think that's even possible

Quote:
Then you will be removed from its creation or it's reasoning.
I don't follow, Tod. If no such machine can exist how can I be removed from it
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:15 pm
@dalehileman,
Well you are interested in the topic, yet you want zero input.

Though it is possible if creation is overwatched, I assure you.
I have ran similar theories, though only the very height of beings, non-corrupted can create such a box.

A problem remains RE: Power outage and backup power loss, much like 'if the lights go out, we screw the crowd' but that's improbable to arrive at set time barring EM strike.

I refuse to put it in terms applicable, the point here is, whatever you think I am, I can be more... (Imans little giggle, crude, but effective).
dalehileman

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:20 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
whatever you think I am, I can be more...
I'm quite sure of it

And apologize if I seemed to criticize your sentence construction for apparently you and Imans communicate quite effectively

In this event however I must bow out
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:40 pm
@dalehileman,
LOL
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:28 pm
@nothingtodo,
a descartes sort of problem. suggest a fix: I dont know.

become healthy...? really does it matter? then? I don't know. This is descartes problem. Not mine. who seemed to make reality a problem of total despotism, and of being unable to know anything for sure due to despotism. your aliens are the total same thing. the descartian problem. (evil demiurge brain in a vat)

It could be like that, I really never thought of it that way, though. Sort of the sun, seems to be a fix. I like the sun a lot and, intellectual burdens seem to not prevail for very long or conundrums either. So? I don't know. I don't know if I've ever been under the weight of such problems like Descartes.
kiuku

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 09:33 pm
@kiuku,
where is the problem, is it in the mind or in the environment?
when is it in the environment? Just the world, I think---so, personally, I am quelled, and not easily bothered, where is it? I don't watch TV, I don't read the news, I don't occupy myself with facts, I do not listen to the radio, but personal music, I do not listen to music with lyrics, nor other people's music, I do not look at signs at all, I don't read books or magazines usually. Are they sure these problems of the evil demiurge exist outside the world?

Is it just in the mind or is it in the world? Is it in nature at all?

The Sun: I like the sun, and I find when I sit in the sun I am at peace. I have a predicament sort of like Descartes except its real, well his is real but, I spend some part of my day litigating this matter, as best as possible, and then the rest of the day I am at peace, elsewise, in the sun. I see that a Descartian world fails to fight a Constitution. Where is the problem though? And can you do without it?

Humor too though. Is the solution joking about it? maybe.

Revolution yea definitely. But the sun though. too.

I like to go and sit in a church for a long time, and these matters belong to God, I find that they are mostly met by forces outside of our power so (I don't think my litigating has done anything at all unlike other forces--there it was unnecessary waste of time that could have been spent relaxing or sleeping); I'm still a monk. And I rarely entertain greater problems. When I'm not doing something very specific, I am relaxed and not at all occupied or worried or sometimes not even thoughtful, in the sun. That is the Stoic answer without being too intellectual, it seems that's the problem. Descartes solution is to just twiddle his thumbs whatever that really means. I like the sun.

Can a decartian world, problem in, meet the constitution? face to face?
0 Replies