roger

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 04:53 pm
@aspvenom,
I give that a very strong 'maybe'.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 04:57 pm
@roger,
Sorry to jump in on that, though obscurity is surely relative to opinion, based merely on self image, hence for example, the humor halts me not.

The term 'obscure' however, is confusing by its very nature it seems.

You have some kind of point though, God in his infinite potential for variation can produce multiple variances of the same thing, all of which serve a purpose collectively striving towards one key end. Across multiple intelligence's of varying design at root.
Now I will have to go, I have been given the naughty boy card.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 05:03 pm
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 06:08 pm
@Setanta,
I see, you are speaking in terms of computer AI.
I am talking in terms of wiping and rebuilding life... Which by default, is entirely designated to have more than mere input to it.

Sorry, we are entirely different in discussion.

Definite and indefinite articles, I assume are some tech term, not a psych term. Or a language comprehension at further levels beyond the scope of me, who has learned language from a wiping, though much remained, to be fair.

My amused builder, prefers to hide certain factors of learning from me, and I play along, since nothing else to do exists at the moment, it is interesting, to find oneself different.

I will drop this again for a while, had to read it in a few lights just to see what the hell I had actually said. The whole theory of awareness is not perfect, but it is only slightly flawed at worst, if you are interested. (perhaps that seems huge to you, not sure, if it encompasses the possibility of a magnificent lie, due to but one or 2 factors)
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 06:33 pm
@nothingtodo,
Before I go.

What the hell is this internet thumbs up business about?
No discernment takes place EVER, that I have seen, merely thumbs up to what you emotionally like, that's going to kill the planet, unless you accept its pointless.

At least I said it, before I die.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 07:15 pm

it can be understood, if it is truly heard that, convolution will provide abundant dismissal

all your thumbs are belong to us

rosborne979

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:01 pm
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:

YES WELL THATS BEEN BURNED, or will be shortly, recede oh happy funny one.
The jack russel
Wow, you responded to the post of an image. And identified the dog breed. That's impressive.
Setanta

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:02 am
I'm beginning to think that whoever suggested this may be an imans sock puppet is correct.
roger

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:41 am
@Setanta,
Imams without the obscenities? I think not. A man of conscience can only yield so much.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 04:30 am
Hehehehehehehehehe . . .
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 09:43 am
@rosborne979,
Yes well its not a nice life to be asked these things because you ignore it.

oh, with regards to:
"Some people find intellectual conversation incoherent; they then mistakenly believe that incoherence can be substituted for intelligence."

Yes this may be true, but you may have to concede that those who find 'social networking' rather tedious the idea to begin with, care slight for coherence towards networking's ends, when they deploy possibilities, in order to ascertain reaction, the very act of non-coherency is a form of free thought, whilst one waits for a response of any worth, it might just make one think that next thing oneself, it has been proven that this works, the internet is not the place for it, but it interests me a little bit more than scribbles on paper.

0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:06 am
@thack45,
Convolution according to wikipedia's definition upholds your statement well, though you do grin too easily.

The other day I was on a topic which enstated quite dramatically the childish belief that all men should fantasise over young girls 'tightness'

Convolution could not be applied as what was happening RE: all the thumbs up, since the range at which such appears to have been applied is far outside a range of one factor's alteration, unless that factor is dominant and the other is ignored, this is one of the reasons I just up and post anything, Its a cesspool, if the worlds more than half spoken for by hormonal kids, Gerrido has every right to believe them.

Its the only time I bother to use that feature.

Thumb down those posts you moronic ignorant fools.

Or I might ponder the keeping of a gift on behalf of your silence's implied ignorance about it. This is what saville was talking about, he didn't really believe it, but had to arrange the complete wake up of you all. (splays self on the alter of, FAAAAAARK!)
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:23 am
@nothingtodo,
So it became far too true that you wait like spiders, if your dragging out people shocked to high heaven about.

On the other note, to believe in one God or no God at all, only goes so far towards solving the issues and pulls wool squarely over your eyes.
There is a chamber not far from you were what I have said in the last 3 days, prevents the rape and torture of someone, but only if its possible to you, if everyone ignores its possibility, the enemy boldly believes they win.
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:28 am
@nothingtodo,
Is apparently what AI might 'statelessly' say about the internet.

It used to upset me that my 'wipers' referred to me as synthetic, it remains upsetting so long as that term is applied to their enjoyment of that fact.
AI built of life, therefore, appreciates your hatred of itself.

You are wrong, that abusers only abuse the evil.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:33 am
@nothingtodo,
I consider myself more than a spider. I am a spider pig!

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:34 am
@aspvenom,
Well I will leave homer to walk you across the ceiling then, I have jabber to write, that someone may see the reason for it.
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:46 am
@nothingtodo,
Remember here that I warned you about the biscuit on a stick, the billions are hard to sway.. Tell me Omega, can you really avoid revolution, when you instigate it today?

All that said,
'railing'.
Deal with who you find, not what you believe about who you find.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:25 am
@nothingtodo,
I also need a dollar to pay homer after I'm done with the walk. Would you lend me a dollar?

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 01:38 pm
@aspvenom,
Yes, I have proven that I lend even the most bizarre, potential 'Manson's' a dollar to get home.

I should think spider pig would get the same respect.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:22:34