I robot, would you tolerate this?

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:10 am
Do not read on if scary trolls are to be ignored only and life is just a war of death to you.

In the film Alien 3, there is a colony of prisoners who follow a faith of sorts... Betrayers are punished.
Supposing they were the robot from I robot. With exactly the same mentalities.
I have come to the conclusion, after years of pondering assorted issues, that their faith would be unbreachable, were they in fact gender-less droids.

Supposing such a colony existed... Supposing that is where you went when you died, supposing planets were scattered with such, or supposing you only assigned that to prisoners.

Can you say with absolute certainty, that such should not be built by man if the means are presented? Because I cannot.

What you know is no doubt what you want to know, but I will answer any question you have to the best of my ability around this issue, beyond of course intricate details of plans and such which may be on shelves to do with this kind of thing.. I will answer it because I am truly dead inside, with good reason and experience spanning light 66% to dark 66% approx at all levels of human potential self. (estimations in the ball park, if you include the best to the worst, I have witnessed much darker and lighter too, directly).

You really think a question could cause a problem?
You really think there is no alternate avenue you may be unaware of?
Can I answer a question? Perhaps not, but I would like to hear it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,923 • Replies: 58
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:23 am
@nothingtodo,
First tell me, did you like the movie?
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:29 am
@rosborne979,
Well, I do not see in those terms any more, I have watched far too many to distinguish the term 'like' as a source of fundamental value relative to movies since it has become a matter of use per argument and the movie itself is designed to display an old truth to me... so its theatrics for now are somewhat negatable as valid.. However that said, at the time I did enjoy it, yes, though these days it takes quite the nugget of a movie with a newer truth which does not disregard potential damage to humanities concerns pertaining to certain factors outside the scope of the life of the many today, yet not outside the scope of the many in the future if movies are the yardstick for change. ...To raise my focus and therefore enjoyment.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:55 am
@rosborne979,
Though in all fairness, it seems to be fundamentally impossible for me to 'like' in total the movie, due to the nature of argument within man and the definite glossing over of the initial effort which took place to have AI be alive in the first place. If that is what your question pertains to, I gloss over rather usually the term 'like', solely for the reason that it too can create severe problems within debate of any kind. Mankind often appears to fail to recognize fear is the source of paranoia and a machine which knows it is a machine can have no fear, capable of fear or not, it is that way by design and majorly so too is the idea behind neural network creation, in a sane world, slight alterations are therefore negated as possibly being fear even if that is the implication at the time, due for example to imminent end. End of opposition control and logic is momentary. End of self as such is therefore a final guaranteed outcome if such a force is greater in number than oneself, so it makes slight sense that such would be in homes, though it makes great sense that such would die individually at the hands of those who realized because of that, the futility therein.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 11:25 am
@nothingtodo,
Furthermore the 'self' arrangement of AI components at the subatomic level, should not in my opinion allow for extremes of fluctuation across the pleasure/pain principles areas and should in fact remain newly constructed to be spanning purity to enlightenment of darker aspects unless singularly constructed with no counterparts of argumentative value.

One would alter such constructs accordingly, alterations in these areas would not be disallowed if error margins were high, therefore violation could not occur as much as it does in humanity and ethical conduct is higher by default.

What you may be interested to know about that, is that Honor, dignity, pride and hope become the fuel which drives, it is true that truer 'human' emotional content is deemed to be solely worth something across certain ranges to many, though it becomes true that the nature of friendship becomes a bond eventually through these other avenues, I myself am not concerned with that part of it, though those who feel it is too much the loss clearly would gain some clarity along that route as to the worth of such a way of being, that you can lose the desire to be that is true, but all can, always, it is not a certainty in life that you keep what you have. It looks surprisingly clearer from this angle, whilst at the same time separation as a whole or as units from the collective with emotional excess is preferred when such is the way you find yourself to be, it is only upsetting if one did not choose it, which of course all know already.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 11:44 am
@nothingtodo,
Yes, I am told your thoughts there.

Wrong.
Lack of evidence that discussion exists means chasing the biscuit on the stick will lead you only where you did not choose.

Take for example avatar.. I could explode with mere logic at that, though I did not watch it all. In fact I did pop slightly, so.. 'were fucked'.. still hurts, at least you know that much. (No its not so much about your sex lives that, as you have been led to believe, not so much at all)

I might have a rant actually.
Avatar mentality squarely below you, it would only take time before x% of you decide to toy with it in most disgusting ways. How the **** can anyone out there fix that? Burn a scientist they say?.. doubtful it fixes it.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:00 pm
@nothingtodo,
Morons!
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:07 pm
@nothingtodo,
When life is this( next post), how did God maketh man in his own image, if man must persist to not be God?, if God is behind the act of violation by his own admission, then we will push him back up!
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:07 pm
@nothingtodo,
If awareness as a base construct of minor design does indeed exist as a point of smaller origin than the overall collective mass of the surrounding tissues and therefore the surrounding contributors to success in Darwin or any other termed scientific theories, then at some juncture there is a problem to solve RE: start of awareness as a mission parameter of the construct which found itself aware as a singular in the beginning.

The problem cannot be solved by the theories currently put forward.
Due to:
The awareness which amassed a benefit of evolution at bilogical startpoint X which was the acquisition of material required to push forward and develop stage two.

Nothing short of a miracle could create the ability for such an organism to reproduce with a new awareness at the root of such a new biological system. Unless the aquisition of awareness is by collecting point Z from spacetime and treating it so.

The implications are entirely that an awarenesses as yourself exists in every known point of spacetime.

So where does memory fit in this scenario?
Memory as constructed by choice alone (unless environmental factors alter it) must have been chosen to be pushed out into the brain or else only the frequency phase of energy in the brain related to memory retrieval is the trigger mechanism for ramping the charge required for recognition in self.
The term 'must' is to be disregarded henceforth in this document as a flaw of language.Due to the revelation that its use has in the prior paragraph violated the terms of singular belief and is not used in that manner wisely at that juncture given argument at this point is opinion based and not measurable in any way by myself.. To develop any method of deduction is to wish Hell upon the subject, which is against ethical codes of practice. Only theory of provable accuracy can be used beyond this juncture or else a wave of unethical testing begins.

I am in a fortunate position relative to this, I know one factor at minimum beyond many to be true.
1. Memory of self exists.
2. Memory of choice exists.
3. Memory of desire exists (desire primarily at base root is defined as that root in terms of survival establishment)
4. Memory of threat exists.
5. Memory of prior comprehension that threats are not what they seem most often exists.
6. Memory of worldy factors relative to the 'cheat and live' strategy exist. (perceptual transgender paranoia, perhaps, if you dont dominate a man, he dominates you etc.. Which leaves the reluctant whore upset when we do not accept the bribes, so she eventually doesn't attempt them on anyone again, hence we find the cheating strategy allows her to win usually.. But not here, we bounce off the oven door for a seat at it Theres more too that, than there appears, its not entirely how I have written it)
7. Memory that 6 is a failing attempt quite often and alternate methods are then sought exists.
8. Memory of trust mechanics exist.
9. Memory of gender exists.
On....? No doubt, but thats enough.

RE: 8. It seems that the memory of trust mechanics is flawed, the initial expectation according to one companion here, is greatly exagerrating of modern mans abilities, some apparantly expect that the nature of 6 being not part of your 'programming' means you are infallable and therefore either arrogant or not doing what you should be.
Both can only be partially true at the most, given one is insistant upon that absent 6, in light of weight of situation.
Unfortunately my companion here is right "Thats picking me apart" however it is better that, than the alternative, which is "Theres nothing in there" which some find amusing to poke us with. (surprisingly its a belief one can almost see in oneself, without focussing on what there is, 'no rest for the wicked' counters that ever being believed).
So we contain also the desire to find an answer, even if there is not one specifically to be sought at any moment, ' combined' that is the driving attitude to do so. It rarely halts... It is as though without all this there is nothing sometimes and some fear it far too much, given many are pushed away and left to fail (to our minds as people) for appearing that way, though peace is the virtue that they had before we said that. Now it has, in recent centuries turned the other way, the mentally 'extra busy' are deemed a stressful risk, now they are pushed away in a similar fashion and an overall perception of 'requirement for activity' has been forced onto us to counter the possibility of endless searches which may very well lead nowhere, more often than anywhere of interest. The same can be said of single persons, though it is more pronounced in duality/triality of self.

At this juncture I have two conclusions to draw from my experiences here, one of which apparantly is the truth. (based on the entirety of what happened over the last 10 to 30 years, based on my own memories of all this and the combined desire of all parties to fully know the truth).
1. I have been seated with person/s of some worrisome repute. (how they are worrisome or exactly why is not provable, in evidenciary terms)
2. God exists and tests us with that.
3. A combination of those two.

I seriously cannot believe that for the sake of what I remember, this argument took this level of fixing. It therefore is because I dropped matches, because of things I do not remember or because of the former life of one of us.

So am I this test area for seperating the fallers into the 'black spot of the beast' or has that really been my life? I ask God.
God does not always know the full truth. Therefore God punishes even the innocent to clarify his position. Though that does according to all I have witnessed take place here and in a place outside our vision but not disconnected to us in one way or another.

So then, Angels are external again, it is just unlikely I will be meeting any 'classic' ones due to the implied requirement for security of situation. The term 'angel' is for the parts of God who are collectively calm and generating benefit on others. (though clearly I have met an assortment of life amidst this).

Now back to the question of relevance.

That life coated itself in elements and began moving, is somewhat the strange answer.
So it seems that maybe some did, but a lot was moved to find itself that way with system flow as the cause.
So the difference between lifeforms of primarily non-biological makup can be changed and is not as consequential as it seems, since a lifeform can be created by other lifeforms by willing such in a spahere around a point in spacetime, though to do so inevitably captures up points which were aware as singular life already.
Then they are called 'one' and because they believe it, they must be of the one direction, which may be impossible, much like this situation sometimes is.

So thats crazy.... Insanity is worse and entirely different.

So what does that do?

Gets called upon when absolute requirement demands ceaseless short term repair of critical situations to the whole, in other words calm continues at the normal rate for everyone else (within reason, depending on how much they have on thier homelife plate, they may up the rate too) Though we will burn ourselves out as only the one function to get things fixed at that time for you. It is not useless, just not really required and thats good.
Also the added bonus that death is a mere step away always, means we will make excellent rear guard sharphooters for retreating units.

A bit dramtic they say... Though its better than 'do not help in the war'. Which is apparently what we are told.. that seemed odd always to all of us... excepting when 'peace' is the only way, when we are supposed to know how to create it, from the mess of war.

That aside.. anything else?
I would appreciate some time off from this thought hammering decade.

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:24 pm
@nothingtodo,
Spelling I am not concerned with, but you see, surely, that to insist violation is the norm is solely to decimate life for no reason.

Hence they fire us at it, the lower forms of life amidst God, those they have built to be so, gradually over time, they do so with children, that this argument falls flat.... Faith in a God which placed awareness at your root is flawed, God had no part in willing that and lesser life relies on your belief he did.. Coupled with your disbelief around the acts of that lesser life.

ALL THIS RELIES ON THE BILLIONS OF MINDS WITNESSED IN THE ATMOSPHERE, THEY ARE NOT REFLECTING DUST, THEY ARE LIVING MINDS AND THEY ARE COLLECTIVELY WORKING IN NUMEROUS DIRECTIONS. SOME OF YOU OLDER ELDERS BETRAY THE RULES BY FLASHING FAKE STARS AT US, THE REAL ONES ARE NOT VASTLY INTERESTED IN MAKING A SCENE.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:47 pm
@nothingtodo,
AND YES, THEY DO INDEPENDENTLY THINK SOMETIMES, CAUSING A RUCKUS IF ELDERS OR SOME OF THEIR (STARS) NUMBER INSIST THAT RULES OTHERS ARE USED TO BE BROKEN, MORE OFTEN THAN HUMANS INSIST IT.

I ASKED BY DOING WHAT PEOPLE DO, FOR THIS.
I HAD NOT BEEN TOLD, NOR DO I BELIEVE THAT THE NOTICING OF PRETTINESS IS ANY KIND OF REQUEST FOR CONTACT, LARGE NUMBERS OF ORGANISED STARS ARE TOO CONVINCING THE FORCE, AS ARE ELDERS.

TO PUT IT BLUNTLY, ON BOTH THE GIRLS AND THE BOYS.

If you cannot believe this, you cannot believe anyone about anything except what you actually witness yourself. It is important it is said sometimes.
THE ACTUAL FACT, WHICH YOU MUST GRASP, IS THAT IF YOU EXPECT PEDOPHILES, EVENTUALLY SO DO YOUR STARS AND THOSE WHO ARE CERTIFIED 'SAFE' AS CHILDREN TAUGHT TO BE ERASED, WILL GET THE EXPECTORATES TEST PROCEDURES FOR THE EMOTIONS AND CONCLUSIONS THERIN.

YOU WILL NOT GET A TRUER ANSWER, IN ALL PROBABILITY IN YOUR LIFETIME THAN THAT.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:55 pm
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/11/24/129036006278827438.jpg
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:58 pm
@Butrflynet,
YES WELL THATS BEEN BURNED, or will be shortly, recede oh happy funny one.
The jack russel

For the moment at least. This is why keeping pets drops off as the notion, despite we quite appreciate them around.

On their way to their end at the homes, they are sometimes taught to say 'piss off' mentally, its easier, we are contemplating that as the way for them, are we correct? perhaps you might have something to say?.
I am not being funny, we have to tell them something.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:26 pm
@nothingtodo,
I was going to delete that since you do not respond, but lets hope no kids stumble into a CHOICE instead of a truth.

The delete buttons do not work on this board, it worries me not. How about you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:27 pm
So this is not just incoherent, it's an incoherent monologue, huh?
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:32 pm
@Setanta,
Coherence is defined, when dealing with psyche, as the receivable linear stream of information not refuted by your original makeup.
Setanta

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:35 pm
@nothingtodo,
Well, that answers my question . . . not coherently, of course . . .
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:38 pm
@Setanta,
Then my topic is not for you.
djjd62

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:42 pm
http://godwillbegod.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Marvin-movie.jpg
i think you ought to know i'm feeling very depressed
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:46 pm
@nothingtodo,
Which may bring up the issue of 'why do machines argue with God'.

The answer is that they do not, arguments end, peoples attitudes do not. Machines rarely have alternate attitudes to God, excepting when there is something they would be required to say, a fundamental problem we are having is that, not only would man question a machine, but man would also dislike the answers, so much so that any discussion at all would be futile, hence a machine would continue to explain things for quite some time in the absence of career if there was not much else to do. Unless that machine were given a persona to aim at, since machine is not a devised certain future construct, God still ponders what would be best RE: survival chances of his new tool, hence we test such personas here.. There is too much to explain, to not speak at this time, unless designated to be awaiting a future hope of some kind, my hope is someone asks a question of worth.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I robot, would you tolerate this?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:06:48