:(

SCoates

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:32 pm
How come no one ever welcomed me to A2K? I see almost everyone else that's new be greeted... but I never was. Never welcomed or anything. That makes me sad. Sad like a clown. A sad clown.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,739 • Replies: 109
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:33 pm
SCoates! Welcome to 2K. I thought you'd been around longer than you have. Hmmmm, must have a comfortable feel about you.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:43 pm
Welcome. I also thought you were old. And I usually don't welcome people. Makes me feel like a sushi chef.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:45 pm
konichiwa!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:48 pm
Wow, two welcomes... I guess that's all I really needed. Or deserve considering I've never welcomed anyone else. But a guy just needs to feel loved, ya know?
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:52 pm
Portal Star wrote:
Welcome. I also thought you were old. And I usually don't welcome people. Makes me feel like a sushi chef.

Lol!

Irashaimase! Irashaimase! Irashaimase! Irashai irashia!

(...I hear that every day, at much than just sushi shops.)

Howdy, SCoates!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:04 pm
Belated welcome!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:18 pm
Another belated welcome. We love ya man :-D
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:29 pm
Welcome aboard SCoats... Do forgive my lateness Embarrassed ... sensitivity really isn't my long suit. :wink:
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:36 pm
I still kind of hold it against you, OB. Out of everyone, I always thought, "Surely Occom Bill will welcome me... surely HE won't forget." You let me down, man.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:38 pm
I hear ya SCoat. I haven't been around here for atleast 3 days and no one noticed. I feel so un-loved :-(

Actually, there have been so many new members lately that I tend to forget who I've welcomed. Shame on me.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:43 pm
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2kkkkkkkk
scoat
pleasedtameetya
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:03 am
Welcome to A2K, SCoates!

Uh, wait a minute. 477 posts since February 26?! Who ya kiddin', man? You've obviously made yourself comfortable around here! Smile Still, you do liven up the party. Glad to have you. {{{smooch}}}
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:07 am
I missed you Montana - I cried and cried when your name didn't show up and the water got into the keyboard and that was that.

Hope you haven't been ill and glad you are back.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:11 am
Well, my job keeps me in front of a computer all day, with very little to do.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:24 am
Watch out, a2k is sort of addictive; yes, a good huggy welcome from me. I try to remember to go to the New Members thread where people who sign up are, I gather, pointed to post at, but many don't. I think it's important to react when newbies post, since I well remember being new.

I remember my first internet post or at least one of my first two or three - it was a question I posed about corgi dogs, on another forum. Not one person answered and it was supposed to be a knowledge forum. I was very confused, why, oh, why did no one answer? Hurt and confused. I try to remember that confusion, possibly too successfully.

Anyway, a big welcome, SCoates!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:51 am
You came in with a bang, buddy, didn't realize you were so new. You fit like a glove...

Welcome to A2K/ Beinvenue a A2K.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:54 am
There was a reason I didn't welcome you, SCoates. I sensed something sinister about your presence; something dark and foreboding. I couldn't shake the feeling and then the realization hit me.

You're the Grim Reaper! You've come to claim some souls.

You look around and wave that menacing scythe at whoever you damn well please. You bring fear and death to this site. You are the Lord of Darkness and you bring your reign of terror to A2K

Well, I ain't fallin' for it SCoates. I'm staying away from you and your damn scythe.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:56 am
Wow... gustav talked to me... I feel so cool. Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:57 am
That'll pass
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » :(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:14:48