Stop Calling Me a Troll

Stugotz

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 03:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
somebody needs a hug
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 07:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Wait a minute, you can't have it both ways. It can't be okay for you to mock and belittle others and it not be okay for them to call you a troll. It's either wrong for both to do or it's right for both to do. No double standards.

TO ME you sound proud of the fact, Hawkeye. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but it's how it comes across.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 08:23 pm
@Stugotz,
Hehehehehehehehe . . .
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:17 pm
@Setanta,
I will hug da puppy but I won't hug Hawkeye.
Setanta

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 04:43 am
@Arella Mae,
The puppy would like that very much.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 01:39 am
@Arella Mae,
The puppy bites. Neutral
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:24 pm
@wmwcjr,
Dat puppy wouldn't bite me. Laughing
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 02:37 am
@Arella Mae,
That's because you're a very nice person and have a calming disposition. Smile
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 06:10 am
@wmwcjr,
By the way, I think you should also hug the hawk. But watch out for his talons; and don't get nipped by his fierce, mean-looking beak. Smile
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 09:55 pm
@wmwcjr,
I guess I could put on some of those metal mesh gloves they use for falcons.........oh and maybe one of those masks.....................kidding hawkey. Razz
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:11 am
@Arella Mae,
To whomever thumbed down my completely innocuous posts (which obviously wasn't you, Arella): In addition to lacking a sense of humor, you're a pathetic coward. You only make yourself look like a jerk.
Setanta

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:15 am
@wmwcjr,
Oh, FFS . . . cut down on the melodrama, 'K? Some joker comes here every morning and thumbs down the last post in every thread they see, and then leaves again. It is certainly nothing to wax indignant about.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:15 am
@wmwcjr,
My, my ... middle-aged adults acting like high-school students. Rolling Eyes
roger

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:52 am
@wmwcjr,
It was a middle aged adult, and you know this how?

You're not perchance middle aged, are you?
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 06:31 am
@roger,
Setanta's age is a matter of public record. His birthday was celebrated just recently. (Incidentally, I didn't read Setanta's post here -- which undoubtedly is full of insults, as usual. Since I currently have more than one member on "Ignore." I overrode the "Ignore" function just to be sure it was him. When I spotted his doggie avatar, I looked away from the screen so I wouldn't read a single word.)

Honestly, you people are the pits. At least many of you. Certainly not all of you. You admire this jerk who is one of the worst online personalities I've ever encountered anywhere. "He doesn't suffer fools." Oh, boy, what a joke that is! He's one of the biggest fools in this forum. Talk about self-projection! He's actually done everything himself that he's accused others of doing. The only exception I can think of is that he hasn't engaged in racism. I'll give him credit there. Of course, you know what they say about that blind squirrel ...

The great irony about A2K is that incivility and the worst mean-spiritedness I've ever encountered anywhere online are more likely to be found among the members who represent the dominant political view ("progressivism"). (Incidentally, I'm still not a conservative; but my opinion of so-called progressives has been lowered by their performance here at A2K.) Ironically, there is less incivility and mean-spiritedness and more friendliness among the conservatives, whom I'm sure many of you would love to drive away so you can have your precious forum to yourselves. Even hawkeye10 with his controversies and offensive sentiments has considerably more civility than about half of the stalwart progressives.

So, go ahead and thumb away in all your frustration and anger. I couldn't care less, and I do get the last word this time. Smile
Setanta

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 06:50 am
@wmwcjr,
What a pathetic whiner. Just for the public record, i have twice received e-mails from Able2Know saying that this clown is now following me. I guess he's a liar as well as a whiner.
Setanta

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 07:21 am
@Setanta,
Mr. "I currently have more than one member on ignore" addressed me in his post #5291258, just eight days ago. He uses that popcorn eating gif because i once told him he's a turd stirrer who likes to get people worked up, and then sits back to watch the "fun." That's why he's included it in that post. The gif doesn't offend me, i just think it's exemplary of his reason for being here. He made that post shortly after the last time i received an e-mail from Able2Know stating that he was following me.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 11:51 am
@wmwcjr,

wmwcjr wrote:

Ironically, there is less incivility and mean-spiritedness and more friendliness among the conservatives, whom I'm sure many of you would love to drive away so you can have your precious forum to yourselves.

At least you said "many of you" instead of "you".
0 Replies

void123

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 07:42 am
@hawkeye10,
http://youtu.be/VWKZ5jqcOQs
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:45:30