Why don't they like me anymore?

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:03 pm
I'm kind of frustated since a couple of months:

no widow of any Nigarian minister, king, minister or former deputy (and certainly none of still alive themselves) is offering me a single cent.
Even their friends remain silent.

And now - heigh of my depression - even no-one offers me anything for getting a larger penis anymore!

In addition to my bad luck, since a couple of days, the regular offers for online medicine, Xanax etc got unreadable due to being disguised in some hieroglyphics.

Should I take my annual depression now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,072 • Replies: 10
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:09 pm
What ever did you do, Walter, to cause this shunning?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:14 pm
Et tu, osso Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:17 pm
I've got your e-mail addy Walter!

If you'd really like more e-mail just say the word and I'd be willing to get you signed up for a few (thousand) per day! Wink

lol Only kidding! I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Razz
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:20 pm
Walter! What have I done to you to prompt you to assign your share of flim-flam artistes and body floggers to me.

Please, forgive me. I'll never do it again.

Once I know what "it" is.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:24 pm
My home ISP must have a great filter, because I rarely get spam on it. But my office email is a virtual sewer...

Re the Nigerian requests: You mean those are some sort of scam? The appeals for help sound so heartfelt...
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:24 pm
I would be happy to be unliked in that way..
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:27 pm
I spoke with envy, Walter...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:32 pm
Did I tell you that Mrs. Walter (who shares the internet connection via a router) is wondering about the rise of her spams? Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, honestly that just happened because and after she looked some (US) medical sites/blogs.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:34 pm
Walter --------- sounds to me as if you need a good rub down with Playboy Mag and a case of. Baverian wheat Beer. Of course you could try a little trauma councelling in Hamburg.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:37 pm
oldandknew wrote:
Walter --------- sounds to me as if you need a good rub down with Playboy Mag and a case of. Baverian wheat Beer. Of course you could try a little trauma councelling in Hamburg.
Leaving out the beer (I don't drink), I'll sleep over your advice, olk. Thanks for this excellent advice, anyway (Walter, nodding to himself: 'There are really good friends here on A2K!' :wink:)
0 Replies