Key VOX radio tansmitter by speaking via bluetooth headset

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 10:01 pm
I have a two way radio with VOX. If I pair to a bluetooth headset, will just speaking cause to radio to transmit? Or will I have to press a button on the headset before speaking and that will trigger the VOX and cause it to transmit?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,177 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 10:06 pm
@Mellotts,
http://www.uclear-digital.com/FAQ_WT300.php
0 Replies

Mellotts

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 10:05 am
Thanks for the help. The Uclear device also has bike-to-bike communication built in. That is a feature I do not need. I have a bluetooth adapter for the radio and would just like a bluetooth helmet headset that will pair with it. Have you seen anything out there tat fits the bill?
Ragman

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 10:20 am
@Mellotts,
Your best bet is either Google what you are looking for or contact to someone who is techy and connects with Bluetooth the way you want to do. Perhaps even someone at an electronics communications store can direct you. Amateur radio operators are your best bet.

Here is a link for the American Radio Relay League - an organization for Radio Amateur and an amazing high tech communications resource.

http://www.arrl.org/home

Good luck with your search.
0 Replies