Have you never lost an entire message

dalehileman

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 10:44 am
@ossobuco,
Most abject apologies Oss
…..and Enzo
….and possibly others

I should have explained that by "tag" I didn't mean a2k's facility but Safari's, where a tag is a sort of bookmark

Again all my most sincere grovelings
dalehileman

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 10:51 am
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Quote:
In a forum of 100,000 members is there only one of me
I certainly hope so.
Touche Stu
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 10:57 am
@Enzo,
Quote:
Again, the problem you have encountered has not been experience by me. When I type in the editor, after the sixth line, the scroll bar automatically appears,
Thanks Enzo and again sorry I used a term having that other application

If you haven't encountered it much it's because you probably don't use copy-paste and the quote as much as I. In many postings far exceeding the size of the window i'm forced to use the arrow keys, a real nuisance

a2k Admin if you're listening, I really like your site but if you never make a rev of any kind please please please provide an instant scroll bar, with my most profound thanks
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 10:50 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Again all my most sincere grovelings
Oh and the red dot, it's at upper left, placing your cursor upon it causes a an X to appear therein, and clicking on it exits from a site--and also closes any open tabs, thereby destroying any work you might have in progress

Mac awards special prizes to his editing programmer for finding a new way to delete your work with the inadvertent keystroke
0 Replies