what you know about islam really ?

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 12:38 pm
@contrex,
You miss the point--if he had murdered a black girl, i doubt that there would have been much reaction in Atalanta in 1915. In fact, he didn't murder anyone. I suspect the good ole boys in Atlanta a century ago did not consider a Jew to be white. You are also woefully misinformed about what you are pleased to call "the racial classification system in the US." Ain't no such thing. The census bureau is the only agency concerned with such classifications, and respondants are not required to answer. In almost every other situation, it is illegal to inquire about someone's race.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 12:58 pm
You know, it's really hilarious to hear that kind of crap from an Englishman. At least until quite recently, England was hag ridden by class consciousness. You didn't worry about race, because your prejudices were mostly against the Welsh, the Irish and the Scots. One Englishman here a few years back just went ballistic when someone mentioned the Scots. He started making comments about red-headed, slack-jawed idiots.

But you didn't need to enquire, once again, at least until very recently. All one had to do was open one's mouth and speak, and one would have identified oneself as to social class, level of education and origin.

This is a real pot-kettle situation.
contrex

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 01:50 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
At least until quite recently, England was hag ridden by class consciousness.

What makes you think it isn't still?

Quote:
But you didn't need to enquire, once again, at least until very recently. All one had to do was open one's mouth and speak, and one would have identified oneself as to social class, level of education and origin.

It is still very much the case.

Quote:
This is a real pot-kettle situation.

I didn't mean to imply that we are any better - only different - I think you may be seeing sneering where only ruefulness was being felt.
Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 03:19 pm
@contrex,
Well, i'm used to you engaging in America-bashing, so yes, i thought you were sneering. No nation is perfect, nor it's systems, either government or society. In the U.S., job applications don't ask about race, gender, age or disability. However, if you then bid on a government job, you have to, among other things, file and eoe report--equal opportunity employment--in which you report the gender, race, age and any disabilities of your employees. Government is a wonderful thing.
roger

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:12 pm
@Setanta,
What else is new? If you're hiring, SSA says you may not demand a social security card. Homeland Security says you must - or see some other document which proves your work eligibility.
Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 06:41 pm
@roger,
Yeah, the requirement for the DOJ Form I9 ends up voiding the strictures on age, gender, social security number, etc. As i say, government is a wonderful thing.
0 Replies

Bustyournut

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 04:52 am
Everything I needed to know about Islam, I learned about on 9/11/01
Telamon

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 05:35 am
@Bustyournut,
Bustyournut wrote:

Everything I needed to know about Islam, I learned about on 9/11/01

O' for fucks sake...
0 Replies

Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 08:21 am
@just1brother,
the best and peacefull.! Very Happy
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 03:39 pm
@Bustyournut,
???? For starters do you even know who was behind it?
Just proved it to yourself that you are a sheep that's blinded and love gaining 99% of BS from the media.

You can't just randomly come out and talk bull without researching information on a specific topic, e.g. It's like me saying your a rapist, how could I possibly claim you a rapist if I have no knowledge of your background??

That's what it's like when you create assumptions against Islam

Do some research and I guarantee you, you will find a peaceful religion that has nothing to do with harming people and teaches nothing but the truth about this duniya (World).

Alls I'm saying you can keep criticising but when you die you'll see the truth and you'll want come back into this world just to make it right and do good deeds. Mark these worlds pal

fresco

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 05:48 am
@MURDOCK212,
Quote:
when you die you'll see the truth

Laughing
Where are you Frank Apisa?
We need one of your .."How do you know this ?" playpens... for Murdock to play in.
MURDOCK212

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 06:16 am
@fresco,
Where are you Frank Apisa?
We need one of your .."How do you know this ?" playpens... for Murdock to play in.

Wow wow wow
I don't want to be rude fresco but how much do you dick ride frank?
It's unbelievable

And you can ask me those questions straight forward, you don't need someone to ask it for you, just a little advice for you.
MURDOCK212

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 06:22 am
@MURDOCK212,
Prophet Muhammad said, "When a human being is laid in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their foot steps, two angels come to him and make him sit and ask him: 'What did you use to say about this man, Muhammad?' He will say: 'I testify that he is Allah's slave and His Apostle.' Then it will be said to him, 'Look at your place in the Hell-Fire. Allah has given you a place in Paradise instead of it.' " Prophet Muhammad added, "The dead person will see both his places. But a non-believer or a hypocrite will say to the angels, 'I do not know, but I used to say what the people used to say! It will be said to him, 'Neither did you know nor did you take the guidance (by reciting the Quran).' Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his two ears, and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever approaches him except human beings and jinns."
Sahih Bukhari 2:422, Narrated by Anas

I'm not here for debates, I just want to share my religion.
MURDOCK212

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 06:35 am
@MURDOCK212,
The Almighty says, "Until, when death comes to one of them, he says, 'My Lord, send me back again. so that perhaps I may act rightly regarding the things I failed to do!' No indeed! It is just words he utters. Before them there is an interspace until the day they are raised up. Then when the Trumpet is blown, that Day there will be no family ties between them, they will not be able to question one another. Those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful. Those whose scales are light, they are the losers of their selves, remaining in Hell timelessly, forever. The Fire will sear their faces making them grimace horribly in it, their lips drawn back from their teeth. 'Were My Signs not recited to you and did you not deny them?'" to His words, "'How many years did you tarry on the earth?' They will say, 'We tarried for a day or part of a day. Ask those able to count!' He will say, 'You only tarried for a little while if you did but know! Did you suppose that We created you for amusement and that you would not return to Us?'" (W23:100-116; H23:99-115)
MURDOCK212

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 06:41 am
@MURDOCK212,
by whatever approaches him except human beings and jinns."

The word "Jinns" basically means Demon.

Just to break it down so people know
Setanta

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 07:44 am
Man, this Murdoch is a really nasy piece of work.
fresco

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 09:15 am
@MURDOCK212,
Rev Ian Paisley:
"And the wicked shall be cast into the pit and shall grind their teeth in anguish"
Old Lady:
"What if you've got no teeth ?"
Rev: "TEETH SHALL BE PROVIDED !"
(Dave Allen. Irish Comedian)

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 09:45 am
@fresco,
Not bad, but you have unnecessary occurrences of the letter "h" in there.

"And t'e wicked shall be cast into t'e pit and shall grind deir teet' in anguish"

"What if you've got no teet' ?"

"TEET' SHALL BE PROVIDED !"

(That is, if you really want it to sound like the Irish, especially from Norn Iron.)
fresco

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 10:22 am
@Setanta,
Smile
Its in here somewhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbgqtvJOJus
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 02:16 pm
@Setanta,
Man, this Murdoch is a really nasy piece of work.

*Murdock
*Nasty

And your pal Fresco tells me I've got problems with English spellings Lol

First of all Setanta, I'm not a "Piece of work"

I'm a human being just like you, just because we have differences don't waste your time typing up a line.

Thanks