Is Religion a type of Witchcraft?

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 06:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I don't understand RL how you feel that we get "alot wrong" that we think is correct but yet, experience is on our side.

I do think that experience is on our side but with the more knowledge we have also comes the more things we have to be right about, wrong about, and more things to be uncertain about.

Quote:
I don't feel I get alot wrong.

Well I certainly would not spend a lot of time dwelling on the idea that I have many things wrong but I do try to keep in mind that it is true.
I am sure that if one was to research this idea, one could find information relating to how we get a lot of things wrong.

This lady reminds me of a witch.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 03:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
It's funny, what is knowledge? Knowledge comes in so many forms. For you, perhaps, it's studying....

I always think if you learn something new everyday and I think that we do, then it was a great day. But, knowledge only gives you options, is there credibility in what was spoken, or seen for instance. The knowledge we obtained is it factual.

I've always been one to believe in the knowledge I pick up predominately, is from experience, not reading, not listening to tapes, but experience.. I can't see any better knowledge than having to experience it yourself, first hand. Be it good or bad.

Today, I tried to save a Possum, from my Husky, she is so dosile always has been but then, she is a Husky. Her roots would have told her, that's dinner in the wild... I learnt that whilst all this time, I've only ever seen her as dosile, she is still a hunter. In trying to save that Possum, I got bitten. I knew that I would, naturally and I knew how fierce they can be as well. It originally let me hold it... Alas, obviously there were some internal injuries and all I could do was comfort it, take it to the vets and by the time I did that, the little one's soul was passing away.. I stroked it. And, I can still feel the tingling in that one hand from doing so, as it was dying, as I have before because I am a Witch! ...Smile

So I learnt that I have to accept that so often in my life, I end up with a dying animal that is not mine, that walks my path that I stay with ... whilst it is dying.

Obviously knowledge would say, there is no such thing as a soul in an animal they don't have souls. Says who.....................................
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 03:54 pm
Setanta was right -- this thread is a train wreck.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8b0CSV6iXsY/TAantlK8URI/AAAAAAAAAWc/OSLUgjIU4AA/s1600/trainwreck2.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 04:17 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Pfttttttt..... I'm answering him ..................You always knew I was weird in my own way LA Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 04:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Ya know, the guy in the foreground sure looks guilty. You suppose he put a penny on the track to see how a real thin penny would look?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 04:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Setanta was right -- this thread is a train wreck.

It does not have to be that way, "the two of you can share with us all the things that keep threads from being train wrecks. Wink
0 Replies