Hi-jacker BillRM's Thread

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:22 pm
http://able2know.org/topic/185035-48#post-5139520

Quote:
Well given this happen in 1962 this could not be Firefly work but whoever wrote that letter is a soul brother or sister to our Firefly.

http://studentactivism.net/2012/01/15/the-fbis-attempt-to-blackmail-martin-luther-king-into-suicide/

The FBI’s Attempt to Blackmail Martin Luther King Into Suicide
January 15, 2012 in History, Race, Violence

I wrote about this last year and while it’s not exactly a secret it’s a story surprisingly few people know, so I think it’s worth repeating:

In November 1964, weeks before Martin Luther King was to travel to Oslo to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, an anonymous correspondent sent him a package in the mail. The package contained an audiotape, and a letter.

The tape was a compilation of material recorded via Bureau wiretaps over the previous year. It consisted of off-color jokes and remarks King had made in private, among friends, interspersed with the sounds of him having sex with someone other than his wife. The letter included the following challenge:

King, look into your heart. You know you are a complete fraud and a great liability to all us Negroes. … you are no clergyman, and you know it. … You could have been our greatest leader. You, even at an early age have turned out to be not a leader but a dissolute, abnormal moral imbecile. … You are done. Your “honorary” degrees, your Nobel Prize (what a grim farce) and other awards will not save you. King, I repeat you are done. No person can overcome facts, not even a fraud like yourself. … The American public, the church organizations that have been helping — Protestant, Catholic and Jews will know you for what you are — an evil, abnormal beast. So will others who have backed you. You are done.

King, there is only one thing left for you to do. You know what it is. You have just 34 days in which to do [it]. … You are done. There is but one way out for you. You better take it before your filthy, abnormal fraudulent self is bared to the nation.

The letter was mailed 34 days before Christmas.

King did not receive the package until after he returned from Oslo, and after the 34-day deadline had passed. When he listened to the tape he quickly concluded that it could have come from only one source — the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

He was right.

The FBI had been wiretapping King for over a year by then, and Bureau chief J. Edgar Hoover made no secret of his loathing for the civil rights leader. The suicide package was prepared by Hoover deputy William Sullivan, an Assistant Director of the Bureau and the head of its Domestic Intelligence Division.

When you teach American history as I do, you get asked about conspiracies a lot. As it happens, I’m skeptical about some of the biggest conspiracy theories out there — unlike nearly all of my students, for instance, I think it’s highly likely that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

But I’m not one to ridicule such theories either, and I find the smug dismissal with which they’re so often greeted deeply obnoxious. Because forty-seven years ago one of America’s highest ranking law enforcement agents launched a secret campaign intended to blackmail the country’s most prominent civil rights activist into committing suicide.That’s not a theory, it’s a fact. And once you know that, it gets a lot harder to dismiss other people’s stories of shadowy government goings-on.

@FOUND SOUL,

Quote:
Quote:
What about the man paying for it all, just because he doesn't want her to worry about anything else, she has enough to deal with...........

BILL
Quote:
An if the man does not wish his child kill in the womb he had zero say legally about the matter even if he is the husband so the woman emotions is all important in this matter but not the man emotions.

It a human life that had meaning when it come to giving the man the right to bail out of fatherhood but it no concern of the man when it come to a woman deciding to end that life in the womb that he had father.

There is an ongoing double standard here that is kind of sickening to say the least and if women wish to be able to force fatherhood on men due to the failure of birth control then they should give up the right to rejected motherhood that had results for the same reason.

Of course I would have no problem if the woman get her male partner to sign a paper waving his rights to rejected fatherhood and that he will be responsible for any child that happen to result from their sexual congress and of course any married couples the man would not have that right.

@FOUND SOUL,

Quote:
Quote:
If the cat has a liver infection, it should go on a special diet,

BillRM

Quote:
At the moment she is having IV fluids and antibiotics pump into her so I am not even sure if I will need to have the little girl put down or if the liver functions will return more toward normal.

Visit her today and held her for half hour while she have an IV tube in her leg.

She been on a special diet for a while to get her weight down as she love her food and that is not an easy task to control her eating in a household with a number of cats but I been doing it.

If the blood tests come back with good news tomorrow I might be able to take her home.

In any case I am hoping that will be the results as in the last year I needed to hold three of my cats in my arms while they were put down and I do not wish to need to do that for another one of my long terms family members.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,076 • Replies: 11

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:26 pm
Guess you may note that I won't participate in your hi-jack, not sure if Firefly will come on over ya never know, nor anyone else, to answer all of the changes of titles and conversations but hey, you can do that now......Mr HJB.

Hoover, died of a heart attack or did he... That is now being questioned and all of his personal papers were burnt.

The cat ate too much and therefore her liver is not functioning. If she can get re-dhydrated, you can use a syringe to feed her water and mushed food, she will recover and lose weight, if you have the honest love you say you do, you'd give it a go, it will take time, alot of time, patience and love.

firefly

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 10:20 am
@FOUND SOUL,
BillRM has so regularly hijacked and trashed so many threads I think we need to arm ourselves with this...
http://policelink.monster.com/nfs/policelink/product_photos/0000/6031/Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG?1202766315
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:51 pm
@firefly,
[url]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o532/BronzedMe/GIFs/Happy/Laughter/tumblr_m65cso7VW51qklm53o6_250.gif[url]
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 03:44 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o532/BronzedMe/GIFs/Happy/Laughter/tumblr_m65cso7VW51qklm53o6_250.gif

Be very careful Found Soul downloading or even looking at cartoon figures images on the net since congress had made looking and or downloading some cartoons a federal felony.

That gentleman better not be in such a good mood due to getting lucky with another 'underage' cartoon character.

Do you not feel safer that congress had taken the time to write a law to protect underage drawings?

BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 04:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
The cat ate too much and therefore her liver is not functioning. If she can get re-dhydrated, you can use a syringe to feed her water and mushed food, she will recover and lose weight, if you have the honest love you say you do, you'd give it a go, it will take time, alot of time, patience and love.

The cat or more correctly Goldie was at least three months into a diet to lost her weight so a liver failure was not due to her overeating.

According to the tests that was run she had a liver infection that trigger the problem be that as it may she had so far four days of intensive care at the vet where she was re-hydrated and since I had taken her home last Saturday she had been drinking a lot of water on her own but not eating almost anything on her own.

I been force feeding her a few times a day and I am taking her back to the vet tomorrow to get more blood tests done and to see if the vet can give me any drug that might cause her to begin eating on her own.

If money, love and direct care can get her over this crisis she will have it.

Last night she was press tight against me purring.
firefly

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 04:15 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I think we should hold a contest to see how many people can decipher this incoherent sentence by illiterate BillRM Laughing
Quote:
Of course I would have no problem if the woman get her male partner to sign a paper waving his rights to rejected fatherhood and that he will be responsible for any child that happen to result from their sexual congress and of course any married couples the man would not have that right.

I wonder how much booze he put away before writing that one.
Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
firefly

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 04:18 pm
@BillRM,
http://socialmedia-canada.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/head-up-ass-254x300.gif
http://policelink.monster.com/nfs/policelink/product_photos/0000/6031/Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG?1202766315
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 01:45 am
@BillRM,

Quote:
Be very careful Found Soul downloading or even looking at cartoon figures images on the net since congress had made looking and or downloading some cartoons a federal felony.

That gentleman better not be in such a good mood due to getting lucky with another 'underage' cartoon character.

Do you not feel safer that congress had taken the time to write a law to protect underage drawings?

You do know where I live don't you ?

And, you do appreciate it's photobucket, my account, belongs to me?

Where did underage come into the equation?

Do I say welcome to your thread?

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 01:50 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
The cat or more correctly Goldie was at least three months into a diet to lost her weight so a liver failure was not due to her overeating.

According to the tests that was run she had a liver infection that trigger the problem be that as it may she had so far four days of intensive care at the vet where she was re-hydrated and since I had taken her home last Saturday she had been drinking a lot of water on her own but not eating almost anything on her own.

I been force feeding her a few times a day and I am taking her back to the vet tomorrow to get more blood tests done and to see if the vet can give me any drug that might cause her to begin eating on her own.
If money, love and direct care can get her over this crisis she will have it.

Last night she was press tight against me purring.

Bill. How long is a piece of string? The cat (Goldie) was way over weight, 3 months into a diet, means nothing, you can not correct a liver problem in 3 months when it is already damaged it takes time.

A liver infection is because of her previous over weight problem. It's good that she is drinking, have you tried giving her small pieces of chicken? That usually works with a cat. Love is the key... and foods that cats like eating including chicken skin is the key to get her to eat again.. She obviously has love.

Now, I am glad you are an animal lover because so am I but like the heading says, use this instead of hi-jacking I mean Michael didn't even come back to his thread, is that fair?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 01:51 am
@firefly,
I kind of got lost and couldn't work out what the he was meaning there Smile So hense didn't reply.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
mr lliB will do that to you...

so many verbs, so little tense sense...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hi-jacker BillRM's Thread
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:59:45