The infinite disagreeing man...

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:16 pm
This one could be rated in humour if things develop according to plan...the challenge is to try and picture an infinitely disagreeing person who goes on disagreeing everything even with the topic or focus of disagreement at hand...someone that immediately can contradict himself after a statement and still maintain some sort of coherence in the process of disagreeing himself and others...what would the disagreeing man say ?

dalehileman

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:22 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I reject coherence Fil on the basis that nothing means anything
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:50 pm
@dalehileman,
I was hopping for a cyclic chain of relative relations out of which the process was the glue of reality, but suffices to say I can see you are headed to infinite diversity a conceptual aberration that I intuitively disagree with...
dalehileman

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 04:05 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
That's just simply not so
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 07:38 pm
@dalehileman,
...well if truly it is the case that you reject coherence what do you mean with "rejecting coherence" after all ? Wink
Enzo

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 08:50 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Is this the man you seek?
He shows himself at 1:29

That's how I picture it, anyway.
0 Replies

absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 02:00 am
@dalehileman,
so she is askin u to coherently explain what rejectin coherence is

n u know why??? bc she knows it is impossible while meanin to take advantage of that to turn it into infinite diversity conceptions that will prove her right in whatever **** she says as fact being

u at least mean smthg that u hold on to u r not a hundred percent liar like she is more hundredpercent piece of dirty pervert head to an extreme about others just bc she cant b but from takin smthg
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:00 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
what do you mean with "rejecting coherence" after all ?
If I were sure then yes, Fil, it would be contradictory but your point is well taken though everything I assert is complete nonsense

Seriously though. Fil, the general principle that nothing is entirely anything while everything is partly something else negates any conclusion at which we might arrive, including this one
absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:14 am
@dalehileman,
that is how truth in a way first existence is through killin lies

nothing dont pretend anything and everything superiority wont force inferiority

absos

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:18 am
@absos,
present is by recognizin the right past that is relative to present rights

so existence is real when past and present are noone but objective rights

killin lies is meanin past truth rights that everything and everyone seem to abuse its absence since not the present truth superiority
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The infinite disagreeing man...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 10:57:05