Why do you get naked when you lose it?

Linkat

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 06:58 am
Heard on the radio that some professor lost it during their class began swearing and stuff and then got naked and ran down the hallway. The head eating get – he was naked while chewing on some one’s face. I know working in a nursing home and also from people getting seriously ill – they tend to want to take their clothes off too.
Why the huge interest in getting naked when you lose it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 838 • Replies: 7

Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:02 am
@Linkat,
You can keep from getting your clothes dirty that way. Also it let's others know you're serious about being off-your-rocker. Monkey see monkey do (others have done that when they're have big tantrums).
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:02 am
@Linkat,
Maybe its a side symptom to their neurological/psychological crisis. Maybe during this event they are have a physiological symptom of overheating. Feeling too hot compels them to remove all their clothing. Being in a manic state removes their inhibitions and rationalities regarding the practice of wearing clothes.
Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:11 am
@tsarstepan,
Also it's harder to catch a nekkid person...no clothes to grab a hold of.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:19 am
I always thought people lost it after they got naked Cool
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:22 am
@Linkat,
They're just cool like that.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 12:34 pm
And another thing - why is there such excitement about running around naked?

I remember a friend of mine completing his college career - I was a few years younger along with a few others of us - we were at his on-campus apartment with some of the seniors that had just graduated. This particular friend said - I've always wanted to streak across campus - so of course - I said then why the h*ll don't you?

Next thing you know - he removes his clothing and goes running down the stairs out the building and around the building across the street. When he turned the corner in his full glory, I couldn't help but fall on the floor in tears (agony or laughter I am still not sure to this day) - but why? But why the interest of doing this?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 07:46 am
@Linkat,
I guess it's catharsis from all living all repressed and such. Or it could be a manic impulse (manic stage) from being afflicted with bipolar depression disorder. Either way, it's an irrational overreaction.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why do you get naked when you lose it?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:59:19