Worst Christmas

Matrix500

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 08:41 pm
1976...My first husband was killed in an extremely violent traffic accident less than two months before our second wedding anniversary, and that was just a couple of months before Christmas.

The following summer, one of my very best friends was killed in an accident. The driver was another friend.

1978...My younger, and only, brother committed suicide by shooting himself a week before Thanksgiving...He was 19.

The pain never completely goes away from these kinds of events, but life does go on and I believe that it would a disgrace to their memories if I didn't try to live my life to the fullest. I know that if they all had it to do it again, that's what they'd be doing.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 10:22 pm
Matrix, "but life does go on and I believe that it would a disgrace to their memories if I didn't try to live my life to the fullest. I know that if they all had it to do it again, that's what they'd be doing."

Thanks that was beautiful!
0 Replies