You might have to elaborate on that. I presume you mean that when you're dead you're gone. However one can argue from an abstract viewpoint that the soul remains
The soul being everything about you except your body
2. There are no hidden meanings.
Nonsense. Most are hidden and in some cases it has taken centuries off observation to even partially reveal them
That is, if you even acknowledge there are any such
3. You can’t get there from here, and besides there is no place else to go.
4. We are all already dying,
At least I am, at 81
and we will be dead for a long time.
At least I will
Activity: Eternal Big-bang/Evolution/Expansion/Big-Crunch ad infinitum
6. There is no way of getting all you want.
Some of us have everything we need but of course we might "want" to live longer
7. You can’t have anything until you let go of it.
A bit overly general don't you think
I would have said "until you contemplate its loss," but then who am I
8. You only get to keep what you give away.
9. There is no particular reason why you lost out on some things.
This might profitably be reworded but then it might lose some of its force. I'm too literal I guess
10. The world is not necessarily just, being good often does not pay
off and there is no compensation for misfortune.
So what else is new
11. You have a responsibility to do your best nonetheless.
But then you will have manifold headaches
12. It is a random universe to which we bring meaning.
I'd almost agree. However the apodictical existential pantheist might question the term "random,"for clearly the Universe is Her body and all the activity therein Her mind at work
13. You don’t really control anything.
I don't, anyway
14. You can’t make anyone love you.
15. No one is any stronger or weaker than anyone else.
Nothing is entirely anything while everything is partly something else
16. Everyone is, in their own way vulnerable.
17. There are no great people.
Might require elaboration. In a single production of the Big Bang followed by meaningless random bouncing of objects off one another and ending in a whole lot of particles accelerating apart whilst nearing absolute zero, yes, acts of greatness lose their eternal qualities
18. If you have a hero, look again; You have diminished yourself in some way.
Yes, you've admitted your own imperfection but at the same time you've drastically reduced the onset of another headache
19. Everyone lies, cheats & pretends.
Even Her; though She can't help it since She's limited to doing only what's possible
20. All evil is potential vitality in need of transformation.
I sort of like that one though I'll be first to concede that few about care what I think
However you've given me incentive to pursue the remaining 907