QUIBIDS a joke and possibly a scam ??

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 06:33 pm
Quibids is a supposedly "On line" auction that supplies the merchandise and supplies the bidders by subscription. You pay a fee PER BID (after an intial free bid period). Your chances of being the lucky biddre when time is called is based upon your technology. However, win or lose, you pay a set per bid fee and some of these auctions can roll up some serious bid dollars.
The host states that bids often go up by only a few cents per bid. SO WHAT? The Quibids people are like a stock broker, theymake their cuts whether theres ups or downs or the materails sold is ever bought.
This is another example of cable tv scam ads. Things are promised, gullible people take the shot and only one or two people actually make anything, whereas the hosts clean up.
What did William Claude Dukenfield say about us?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,328 • Replies: 3
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 06:46 pm
@farmerman,
Me Me!, I'm in, sign me up, I'll take two.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 07:30 pm
@farmerman,
I avoided Quibids because I could see there could be a possibility of an outside group that might do collusion...a ring... that could engage in shady activity. I saw nothing there in which I wanted to particpate.
farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 06:19 am
@Ragman,
It sells its own merchandise and controls the auction. It has a vested interest to get as many bids on each item. Im not sure what the rate of cost per bid is
0 Replies