Just a simple question...(I hope).

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 01:02 am
I had someone blocked on my daughters fb account. She went an unblocked the person. I was wondering if I can deactivate her account while waiting the 48hr time limit to reblock this person again? Or does her facebook have to be active for the 48hr time limit to work?

Thank You!

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 06:25 am
@berryful,
I don't know, but one solution (since you have access to her account) might be to change her password to something she would not be able to readily guess. And keep her off for the 48 hour period - partly to be able to deal with the re-blocking issue and maybe also as a small punishment for unblocking someone you don't approve of. Then give her the password once the re-blocking issue is resolved and you have extracted a promise from her that she will respect your wishes when it comes to blocking people.

FB is a privilege and not a right. I predict that she will squawk about this. But I think you should get to the root of this problem. Otherwise, it's just going to keep happening, over and over again.
berryful

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 07:14 am
@jespah,
Thanks Jespah.....and she is definitely on punishment (as soon as I found out)....lol!!!!

Thank Again
jespah

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 11:23 am
@berryful,
My pleasure. Smile
0 Replies