Those Evil Ouija Boards

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:22 pm
Heehee - that "lie" was clearly a Freudian slip.

Anyone wanna join the business?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:24 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
The other day I was sitting in the office while a few women were talking about various events, mainly the sort of stuff I ignore. But my ear caught the one that claims to be a witch saying, "I said to myself, 'Call me a liar, eh?' I took some fairy dust and blew it down the stair on him and said, 'Warts on his dick' three times. His wife told me it started on the end, just a red spot. Now he's got three." This was perfectly acceptable to the other women, as if she had said something as ordinary as, "I kicked his ass for calling me a liar." I left out of there very quickly.

Got any red lumps starting, Edgar?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:54 pm
I have heard many versions of your first post in Urban Legends books and other posts. The grandfather does everything from turning off the tv to throwing it out the window. Even in one version he makes the kid face the tv and turns on all the death shots that are broadcasted all over the world . >alot of versions to something noone has seen< Laughing
Though.. shoot me if you will , I am a firm believer in spirits/ghosts what ever you want to call them and I believe from experience..... if a ghost has something to say they dont wait on a piece of cardboard from parker brothers!!!! hehehe... I think it would be really awesome if Ouija boards were ' the real deal ' then people wouldnt claim to be able to put warts on dicks just by saying so. > If i switch my pony tail I can take those off < HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:57 pm
I'd love to join your business, deb. Count me in. We'll make a fortune.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 10:02 pm
ouija boards

when I was in college I worked at Spencer Gifts and bought a weejie board. it said it would kill me with an ax. I returned it the less than 12 hours later.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 04:51 am
I love it when people let their fears and superstitions be known. Life as melodrama is so entertaining.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 04:55 am
I once used a Ouija board with a friend, and it told him he was going to die, so I beat him to death with the board for being so gullible.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 06:00 am
Way to go Cav.
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 06:11 am
2 friends and I tried the Ouija... first we tried it in a very old graveyard, but nothing happened. Then we tried it in a very new graveyard, and believe me... it worked. By the way the pointer was moving, it was obvious none of us were pushing it.

I won't go into details of what happened, since it would sound crazy, but I will say that I'll never use one again. Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:43 am
Modern technology + ouija board.....
wooden keyboard?? anyone?? business idea?? hehehe
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 11:07 am
It is a little known lore that if one stands an abacus on a tombstone and stares at it for four hours it will count the number of years one has to live. If a frog or toad or anything like that touches it you will not get out of the cemetary alive.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 11:23 am
Boo....ha ha gotcha
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 05:41 pm
Here is another:
When a dog makes eye contact with you, if you waver in the slightest he may come as a werewolf on the next moonless night, to make you his victim.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:40 pm
Years ago as the result of a very peculiar constellations of circumstances I was cook in a Middle Eastern restaurant. The Arabs haven't changed much since the 1970's--a single woman is fair game for absent minded pawing.

Having a college degree and a good bit of general information, I was called upon almost daily for advice. All the same, since I was a single woman the pawing continued.

I needed the job.

Finally, after three weeks of being the kitchen touchy-feely, I picked out the worst offender--a chauvenist who was also a reckless driver-- and announced in tones of Doom & Despair (I've done a lot of theatre), "The Powers that Be have given me permission to warn you. Within twenty-four hours you will come close--very close--to death."

Of course he burnt rubber peeling out of the restaurant parking lot and a near collision was averted.....

....and the pawing stopped.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:52 pm
Noddy - Love it. Hopefully he didn't crash on his way out, thus fulfilling your prophesy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:55 pm
Or perhaps he did! Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:59 pm
Had you first blown fairy dust on him ...
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:13 pm
Loved that story Noddy. Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:25 pm
I really wrestled with my conscience that year--I could have made a great deal more money reading the Tarot at $20 a pop than being a cook at a Middle Eastern Restaurant.

I didn't mind giving people good advice....but I hated to con them out of money.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:36 pm
Don't con them, next time; use a Ouija board.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 12:43:38