Out of Afghanistan by tomorrow? How? What's your plan?

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 09:11 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
Joe(the same promises were made to all the North American Indians, including the Canadian ones.)Nation

and Canada is doing something about it
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 09:15 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

Okay.
So, you are in charge of the immediate withdrawal from Afghanistan.
What is your exit strategy?
I want your detailed plan with all the options.

how the **** did you get it? take the same way out and don't whine about it

eh(nofuckingsympathyatall)Beth
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:11 pm
@hamburgboy,
Quote:
The Afghan president has ordered US special forces to leave Wardak province within two weeks over allegations of disappearances and torture.

another nice lesson in Obama's foreign policy incompetence..........he doubled down on this war knowing full well that the local allies are corrupt and unreliable.
Joe Nation

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 06:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
Did I miss your plan for leaving, Hawkeye?
How do you intend to extricate all of our personnel expeditiously?
And (I think I put this in the OP, now I'm not sure) what do you think the effect of our withdrawal will be on Afghanistan and Pakistan.?

Joe(It's a shitty situation)Nation
ossobuco

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 06:43 pm
@Joe Nation,
I didn't want to be there in the first place and don't like being asked how to fix it, nothing against you, JN. I didn't want us to help the mujahazeen to start with.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 07:24 pm
@Joe Nation,
We had the option of putting more reliable people in charge. We did not do it, and now we are fucked. We will be constantly humiliated till we leave, then the islamic radicals will take the country over again, and unless China can prevent it probably Pakistan as well. Then the islamic warriors wil have nukes to us against us.

Fun.

This was important to do right, but under the leadership of Bush and Obama we were not up to the job.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 11:48 am
Yeah, yeah, yeah....it's a mess, we fucked up staying there after we invaded Iraq and lost track of Osama bin Laden, all our leaders they we've had thrust upon us are ****-heads. What else?
I hear from my liberal friends that we must get out now, but none of them knows how we can do it any faster than what we are doing now. (Another fricking three years of step-downs.)

How far is it to Germany?
How many around the clock missions would it take to get the present number of troops out by next Saturday?
I'm jus asking these questions for the fun of it.

Joe(to keep me from crying)Nation
0 Replies