How to establish a will that will circumstantionlly seporate your ownership to your estate?

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:52 pm
Sometimes when people accumulate wealth they no longer see the chalenge in
living and I feel in order to avoid that there must be established some legal
contract that will deprive the owner to as temporary to the owner a portion if not the whole of the money he makes until he can fulfill whatever tasks or
goals he has set for himself in order to get the money back by being to his standards worthy of his capital, doing so not to
just get his money back but also to increase his own character by overcoming
obstacles he has set out for himself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,225 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 08:58 pm
@Alchemist548,
I'll be damned! I had to look it up but it seems that there is such a word as "circumstantionally." Still learning something new each day at my age.
Ragman

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 01:43 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Actually there isn't such a word. The word is circumstantially.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 02:44 am
@Ragman,
LMAO
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 02:50 am
@Alchemist548,
If someone accumulates wealth, then they had to have worked hard in this particular theory. There was in-deed one heck of a challenge and they probably friggen worked their butts off before they had a chance in living, without the fear of a debt collector.

So you are suggesting, he/she gave up.

Didn't become a Millionaire, so he/she should not own anything until he/she reaches that goal.
Are you a spoilt rich kid by any chance..........Wink

0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 11:15 am
@Ragman,
Yah, maybe you're right. With that many letters in such confusing juxtaposition, I prob'ly misspelled the word (i.e. spelled it correctly by accident). Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 11:58 am
@Alchemist548,
Alchemist548 wrote:

Sometimes when people accumulate wealth they no longer see the chalenge in
living and I feel in order to avoid that there must be established some legal
contract that will deprive the owner to as temporary to the owner a portion if not the whole of the money he makes until he can fulfill whatever tasks or
goals he has set for himself in order to get the money back by being to his standards worthy of his capital, doing so not to
just get his money back but also to increase his own character by overcoming
obstacles he has set out for himself.

I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here. Do you want to make a bequest contingent on the recipient attaining some goals? Like, say, giving a million dollars to your grand-nephew, provided he spends one night in a haunted house? You don't need a contract for that. Just specify the conditions in your will and you're good to go.
0 Replies