manipulation

KHENRI

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 07:40 am
When media outlets like MSNBC edit audio like they did with Mit Romney recently with their "scanner moment" scam, who are they trying to manipulate, to goodwink, to deceive?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,519 • Replies: 5

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 08:07 am
@KHENRI,
Media outlets, whether print, audio, or video have their own agenda. As a result,
stories are often slanted to enhance their particular bias.

I get two local newspapers, one slanted left, the other slanted right. I find it fascinating at how the two papers "report" the exact same story.

I also find it interesting that when an important news story comes out, if the story fits the paper's agenda, it is on one of the first pages, and in large print, often with a picture. If not, it is buried on a page farther down in the paper, and often does not either have a picture, or a very small one.

I remember a joke, which was going around during the days of the Soviet Union. It seems that there was a race between the US and Soviet team. The US came in first. It was reported by the Soviets, "The Soviet Union came in second, and the American team came in next to last!
KHENRI

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 05:25 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Yes, I am aware. I just pity those who go to msnbc for info and are spoon fed deliberate lies in the form of edited sound bites. Apparently, the producers of msnbc do not respect viewers inelligence.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 05:52 pm
@KHENRI,
Then you just stick to watching Fox Noise because they never edit anything and they're not biased at all. Rolling Eyes
RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 10:24 pm
@KHENRI,
Fox brain washing network.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 10:41 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Is Fox News even a network? I just think of them as a GOP fund-raising and propaganda arm. Pathetic.
0 Replies