Attention! Our beloved Ceili has been robbed!

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 02:48 pm
Eva wrote:
I had a particular design in mind, but I can't seem to find any photos online to show you.

Did you know you can find lots of pictures of FEMALE genital tattoos...but not MALE??? I wonder why that is.....Wink
Pretty scary stuff. Shocked If you ask me, this procedure itself might be the worst punishment so far! Idea Do not follow this link unless you are over 21 and it is legal for you to see nudity in your area! Also, I would strongly recommend squeamish straight guys avoid it at all costs! I do wonder what the women folk think though. :wink:
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 03:13 pm
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 03:37 pm
I think it looks nice.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 03:49 pm
The saddest thing is when people call the male anatomy 'tiger!'

0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:00 pm
"Wanna see my fire-eating dragon?" means something now.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:02 pm
Wow Bill. I never thought anyone had enough balls to do that, lol! Cool.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:08 pm
Heeven wrote:
"Wanna see my fire-eating dragon?" means something now.

I sincerely hope that no one has tried to chat you up like that. The worst I've heard is: I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bedrock.'

0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:46 pm
Well at least if I ever do hear it, I'll be sure to ask if he really means it because I don't want to be disappointed.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 06:22 pm
oh!
that's some interesting ink. i'd like to see some of the other work mentioned by the posters on that site.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 11:17 pm
Yes, yes, that's the kind of thing I had in mind, Occom. Except not such a pretty design. For Ceili's theives, I thought I'd make them look all red & inflamed & blistered. Sorta like it was rotting off. You know, to make sure nobody'd ever touch them again. The pain of the process is an added plus. Whaddya think? You gotta better idea?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 11:28 pm
Ha ha ha, I heard of guys unzipping the monster, but by god............ Shocked

I replaced the boy's hockey equipment, over $1000 dollars and finally got a rental - yeah!
No sign of the car but the insurance companies been good so far.

Eva, I;m so tired, just about to call it a day, my very last post and then I read........ick, syphilis
Damn you, just kidding, I've envisioned worse. Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 11:45 pm
Good! I made you laugh!

Sweet dreams.....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 03:20 am
Ceili; Good for you darlin! Very Happy Is your insurance covering both items?

Eva; I"d say a combination between Drom's and your plan (with Timber's tools) should suffice just fine. Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:17 pm
Wonderful! We could write 'North Korea: making bestiality famous since 1962' on their foreheads and drop them off in Pyongyang for good measure... Laughing

I suppose that your tools could take an unfortunate slip whilst doing it... that would be the worst blow to them...

0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 05:40 pm
And in parenthesis (Kim Jong Il is a little bitch).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:03:34