Attention! Our beloved Ceili has been robbed!

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 06:30 pm
"This is the official "wish Ceili well and wish destruction on her assailants thread! This is what she had to say about it:
Ceili wrote:
As some of you know, my car was broken into Valentines Evening. The assssh*le got my knapsack with wallet in tow. Apparently I had a set of keys in the bag too, because this morning, I realized MY CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN.
So these piece of sh!t, scum of the earth pricks, have the keys to my house, have taken my sons hockey equipements and my car.
I'm borke, just started a new job and now the bank account has been drained. I can't talk to my bank until tomorrow cause of Family Day. I can't afford to replace all my id, cards, locks, and other stuff the f*cker has taken any time soon. I hate thieves.

I'm pissed, I'm choked, I'm screwed. I'm ranting!!!

Insurance question...
If the keys were stolen one night, but the vehicle was locked the second night, will I be charged big time in premiums or is it still my fault they have the keys in the first place?
Can't ask my insurance company cause, they work bankers hours too, and today is a stupid provincial holiday only bankers, government employees and students seems to enjoy.
My car is a 1991 Honda accord. It's not new so it'll probably end up in a ditch somewhere. I'm not sure how much the black book price is but, if it's totalled or never found, I'm never going to find a decent replacement.

Sometimes, I doesn't help getting out of bed. I hope these pricks get what they are owed. I'm poking little dolls right now, I'm hoping my actions will result in them recieving sprained jhonsons..

Let me start out by wishing unimaginable evil on the culprits of this despicable crime! I mean; bad stuff like; perpetual diarrhea and botulism!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,517 • Replies: 54
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 06:34 pm
Torture them. Any way possible. And then some.
Now what was it they were recommending in B.C.?
Must search.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 06:48 pm
Quote:
'Get tough on car thieves'
Surrey mayor wants courts to send auto thieves to work camp

Kent Spencer
The Province

February 16, 2004

Throw auto thieves into work camps and get them out of Surrey's hair, says tough-talking Mayor Doug McCallum.

Fed up with Surrey's high rate of auto theft -- 8,042 last year -- McCallum said yesterday that laws should be enforced to the max.

"We need to try encouraging the judiciary to get tougher with repeat offenders," he said. "One suggestion is to send them up to a forestry camp if they are convicted repeatedly.

"Provincial law calls for a maximum of two years for repeat auto theft -- and that's what should be given out. They could do tree planting and forestry. Education could be provided so they can come back into the workforce. It would certainly be better than the revolving-door court system we have now."

McCallum said other initiatives such as surveillance, bait cars, public education and anti-theft devices should be encouraged.

Surrey has been called the city with the worst auto-theft problem in the English-speaking world -- and the mayor agrees the situation is "serious."

article link
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 07:19 pm
Ceili- So sorry to hear about what happened to you. I usually don't like to wish horrible things on people, but I will make an exception in the case of those bastards who stole your car! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 07:24 pm
All of the above! The bastids screwed you over TWICE!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:07 pm
I was a little gentler on them. I voted for tattooing "THIEF" across their foreheads. But I want to be the one who does it.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:26 pm
Maim 'em.

The tattoo idea is good too, but do it with a drywall screwgun.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:27 pm
Eva- Do you plan to use your "special" tattooing needle? Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:31 pm
I liked the Thief Tattoo on Forehead choice. In only one color with rather poor lettering.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:45 pm
"...rather poor lettering"...I can do that. I will lower my standards this once. Wink

And yes, I did have a very special tattooing needle in mind. One of my husband's grandmother's knitting needles. Very large. And dull. But if I can't find it, I may have to resort to Timber's screwgun. Leave it to a man to suggest a power tool! Hmmm...something about "screw"gun does sound right. And very fitting.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:47 pm
and the christians fault the muslims for the violence of their law!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:50 pm
This is all in fun, dys. So...how did you vote?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:51 pm
I didn't, as I understand it there are laws and courts to deal with such issues.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:54 pm
If only they would, dys ... if only they would. Whaddaya wanna bet Ceili's thief or thieves happen not to be unknown to the authorities, and for similar circumstances.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:02 pm
I tend to believe a slight pause in thoughts leaning towards violence is never a bad thing.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:09 pm
Timber, I am not uncaring towards Ceili's situation, however we as a nation and as a civilization demand a society based on law and the process of law and not a law of our own desires. When the law fails us it is our responisiblity to ensure that the law and its processes ajust to the needs of the people. And yes I understand this thread is meant mostly in jest, yet I continue to fear violence be it in attitude or action taken from emotions rather than the rules of society/law. But as everyone knows I am just an anarchist stirring up the pot of discontent.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:11 pm
Timber, amen.

Dys and I are having an argument about The appropriateness of his post on this particular thread. I tend to agree with Eva that this is all in fun and that Occum Bill set the mood with his choices.

All of us can identify with Ceili's frustration and wish for revenge on the cretins who did this. It is very satisfying to let 'er rip with over-the -edge suggestions as to how these idiots should be punished. I was thinking of hanging them by their testicles.

So, is Dys out of line? In our argument, he pointed out that unless we pause and give our instincts a cold, hard look, it is possible for us to condone unjust punishment--taking the law into our own hands. On that, I agree. Vigilantism is one of the most dangerous elements of society.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:18 pm
Diane- I understand what dys is driving at, but I think that really, the thread was all in fun. Ceili was miserable, we were frustrated for her, and planning mayhem on the perps was harmless way to ventilate our anger and utter helplessness at not being able to right this wrong.

Better to write down our angry thoughts in order to dissipate them, than to act on our anger!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:23 pm
Come on Dys... wasn't it you who was going to bring the beer, though warm, to Gus's hanging just the other day? Be bad! Just this once.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:25 pm
OK already, I'm a party pooper so just:
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:E0IbsnRlVSoJ:www.bizbag.com/Tatoos/eyes%2520tatoo%2520you.JPG
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Attention! Our beloved Ceili has been robbed!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:48:51