A Solution to Homelessness

blueveinedthrobber

Sun 3 Jun, 2012 03:33 pm
@Setanta,
I think it's the same as when a Southerner tells you "Well bless your heart " Mr. Green
0 Replies

crayon851

Sat 9 Jun, 2012 09:39 pm
@Setanta,
I think you need to learn the definition of "Slave labour". Have you ever heard of anything related to black history or even on the slaves who built the pyramids, its the latest thing to hit the news.

Everything is voluntary. If an individual would like to live for free and be provided with meals, then they must contribute to the facility. When they feel that they want to earn a living and live on their own, they then have the opportunity and choice to work for an organization affiliated with us or they can choose to find their own employment.

Nothing is free, and the biggest problem with the world today is everyone feels entitled to ****. This sense of entitlement leads people to be lazy and to make unreasonable demands like tax dollars paying for everyone's post secondary education or for someone to sit at home all day on their ass.
Lustig Andrei

Sat 9 Jun, 2012 10:08 pm
<drawing up a chair, getting comfy with a bowl of potato chips and some hot chock'lit, ready to watch the action. 'Spect the fireworks should start soon. Set's been called out and he ain't one to hesitate agin no small-scale pipsqueaks. LOL. I'm ready for the action>
Lustig Andrei

Sun 10 Jun, 2012 12:31 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Set must've gone to bed early. Well, there's always tomorrow.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 10 Jun, 2012 02:19 am
@crayon851,
I think you're delusional, as well as uninformed. The latest evidence on the building of the monuments in Egypt is that they were not built by slave labor, but by free, skilled workers--for whom a great deal was done to secure their comfort while they did the work.

All of which, of course, has ****-all to do with the enslavement of Africans, and the exploitation of their labor in England's "New World" colonies. You make it sound as though they were a bunch of vagrants who just showed up one day, and who were fortunate to get work in the sugar cane, the tobacco or the cotton fields.

I suggest that you learn to think before you start belaboring the keyboard.
0 Replies

Survivor84

Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:29 pm
@Setanta,
70 or so percent of homeless are primarily homeless for health problems such as my blown disks in my neck from being rear-ended by strangers, the active addicts make up like 20 percent of the homeless. Everyone is TOTALLY OUT OF THE REALITY LOOP!
0 Replies