Your favorite age or time in life?

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:08 am
When I was 17, I had sex for the first time, I was driving a hot car, had great friends, I moved out of my parents house and started a new and independent life. It was such a great time.
What was the best year or time in your life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,168 • Replies: 5
No top replies

aidan

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:14 am
@nqyringmind,
My favorite year in school was fifth grade - I was ten years old. It just all came together and I had my favorite teacher, Mr. Senick, and all my friends were in my class. And then sixth grade was really fun - our class went on this camping trip and that was awesome and then when I was 15, I met this guy that I just loved and we were all having so much fun and then when I was 18 I went to University and felt that I was exactly where I should be with the people I should be with and then young adulthood I was in North Carolina and Philadelphia and I was having so much fun and then I got married and had kids and I loved being a mother and playing with my kids and then my kids got older and I had more freedom and we moved to England and I really love it here and now I'm just sort of almost totally FREE again and I love my life and my job and my friends and where I am and what I get to do now - so I couldn't pick a favorite age or time of life.
I'd do it all over again exactly the same- I wouldn't have wanted to miss a single minute of it- and I'd do any one of them all over again.
nqyringmind

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 12:45 pm
@aidan,
WOW! What a ride. Beautiful!
nqyringmind

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 01:12 pm
@nqyringmind,
I can't edit the post, but I would like to revise to favorite ages and/or times (plural)
So to add: When I was in my late 20's I got a job with a huge fortune 500 company. I made a lot of money, won awards, took company paid trips and made lifelong friends. My buddies and I would walk over to a nearby hotel at lunch time where there was live jazz on the pool deck and lots of girls. I paid only $500 a month for a great spacious apartment with a beautiful view and it was only 5 minutes away from my office. I was a runner then and there were big historic tourist attraction parks only a 15 minute run to the east and the other a 10 minute run to the west of my apartment. There was also a nice lake just over the hill. My family was together and happy. My days were filled with personal and professional growth and enrichment. What a time!
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 12:36 pm
@nqyringmind,
Umm.. don't know. This age in which you are not too young and not too old... maybe the period 18-35
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 10:45 am
Some time before I went away to college at the age of 17. I had parents to take responsibility for everything, I grew up in a beautiful place, and life was never that simple again. At that age, the future seems like an infinite amount of time and everything is possible.
0 Replies