HELP.... My Puppy.. **Updated**

DrFlawless

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 10:24 pm
thanx guys ...

im in Sydney (australia) and we have classes here for him! I was a little worried after the shoe thing he got sick but i think it was off meat he may have gotten into ... this morning i found him with my little sisters ventalin (inhailer) he has chewed the end of it to no use!

hes just a little ball of energy im going to try taking him for walks before i go out all day now instead of just when i get home. Might help.

The worry was that what he does get into that it may hurt him. He loves to eat toilet rolls and his stuffed animals. i dont know how much he actually digests but he was eating the lino (floor covering) out of the laundry every chance he got.

Hes a terror but i think i just need to take a few more things into account that you guys have brought up.

i might look into a play pen for him. He loves human interaction and frets if he is away from me for too long. we went on holidays left him with my nan i had to come bak the next day as he was destroying her house!

i think i may have spoilt him way too much!
0 Replies