picture on the box

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 08:26 am
Does the length of hair on the box make a difference on your hair length? ie: if the box shows short hair does that mean if you have long hair you shouldn't use it or if the box shows long hair does that mean your hair needs to be long?

dalehileman

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 08:42 am
@pkrazykat50,
Sorry Ohraz but I don’t follow

By “box” do you mean the one we place upon our head before trimming
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 08:52 am
@pkrazykat50,
Not at all. The model on the box has no bearing at all on which type of hair the user has.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 10:42 am
@pkrazykat50,
If you have very long hair, it may take more than one box to get full coverage of the hair coloring.

The FAQs on this site will further help you with determining the right hair coloring kit for you:

http://www.clairol.com/en-US/hair-color-faqs
0 Replies

ChristinaC

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 08:05 pm
@pkrazykat50,
you should use esalon hair dye! I had no idea which color to use when I dyed my hair last time with a box, and it turned out horrible!!! My friend told me about eSalon and they look at your own hair and make a hair dye for your exact hair then send it to you. I think if you have long hair they give you more dye too, but my hair’s pretty short so I didn’t need to worry about it. And the color was awesomeeeee!!!
0 Replies