The Non Breast Thread

Eva

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 12:10 am
I buy Quilted Northern in bulk at Sam's...nice feel, best price. Sometimes I get Cottonelle at the grocery store, though, even if it is a little higher.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 12:46 am
Quote:
What brand of tp do you recommend and why?

I think that if your breasts were bigger, you'd be a happier person Edgar.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 02:21 am
Jeez, still, if I were any happier I'd be delirious.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 04:22 am
colorbook's post reminded me of the first year I lived in Hawai`i. There was a threat of a dockworker's strike. Translation - no goods from the mainland including toilet paper!

I discovered that t.p. and rice were the first items to fly off the shelves. My co-workers instilled such fear in me with stories of previous strikes that I bought so much t.p. it lasted about six months! Thankfully there was no strike and it was kind of nice not having to buy t.p. in all that time. Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 05:52 am
I have an economic theory. No matter how bad the economy goes, there are certain items that people will always need.............toilet paper being one of them. Soooooooo, when the tech stocks tank, buy Kimberley-Clark!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 07:10 am
btw, I'm with you on the Mr. Whipple thing, Phoenix.

And with Roger on the recycled thing. What do you do, 'k, put 'em in a bin when you're done using 'em? Wash 'em out, sure, but they're a bitch in the dryer. Do you iron them?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 07:12 am
SealPoet- A bit off this subject, but did you know that Jackie Kennedy required that her maid iron her nylons? If I had her money, I would've worn them once, and then thrown them away! Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 08:57 am
I never wear ironed nylons.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 09:14 am
edgar; using paper of any kind is most environmentally unfriendly!
buy yourself a Geberit toilet (sorry no link handy). Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 09:38 am
I will continue to use my low flow toilet, bo. Thanks any how.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 10:45 am
yeh right, 'low flow';
another way of saying that it only uses 6 litres rather than the old 10 litre models; but, unfortunately the resultant flush is insufficient to fully clear the bowl of that nasty old excrement!
so if, after the second flush, it is finally successful, you have now used 12 litres, wasting an extra 2 in the name of conservation!

that's 'new math' for you!
flush it down next...... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 10:50 am
The low flow works very well in a properly maintained and monitored system. Always have good working parts and give it the occasional acid treatment to keep it swirling in a strong spiral. Never ask it to do more work than it is designed to do.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 11:05 am
always keep your legs crossed when (or before) you flush it!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 11:10 am
Never drink out of it.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 11:33 am
gives new meaning to the phrase "lift your cup to.........."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 01:00 pm
Ah, yas - Good ole toilet humor - -
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 02:25 pm
Quote:
Jeez, still, if I were any happier I'd be delirious.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edgar, your humor, posts and poetry are my BEST reasons to 'a2k'!!
I luv ya.... Razz

Montana, heavier papers not recommended for Septic tanks because of the "fill up too fast" factor. (However, the recommendations for Scott are MADE BY SCOTT---)
(they must be republican- Rolling Eyes Embarrassed Laughing Laughing )
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 04:35 pm
I always look for recycled, uncoloured & unperfumed, what ever the brand .... & prefereably on special! Very Happy
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 04:47 pm
Msolga, in the US there is no colored or perfumed tissue (or at least there isn't any here in Michigan). It has been that way for quite some time. Is the bath tissue in Australia still manufactured in colors? Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2004 04:55 pm
colorbook

Not sure what you mean by "bath tissue".
But some toilet paper is coloured and/or perfumed. I never buy it, though.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 08:03:25