Help with essay

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 06:34 pm
I need to write a one page essay on how to act while in conversation. You can skip lines. Please help. I need it by April 15th.

mymightyrock

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 06:41 pm
@lillyrox,
What do you mean by you can skip lines?
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 08:02 pm
@mymightyrock,
I think Lilly means that it's to be double spaced.
0 Replies

lillyrox

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 12:21 pm
@mymightyrock,
when writing by hand, some people skip lines to make it look neater.
roger

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 12:46 pm
@lillyrox,
Oh, okay. We don't have to type it, then.
lillyrox

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 08:07 pm
@roger,
Yeah, but you're gonna have to type it on here so I can write it down. So basically, you can write around half a page.
roger

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 08:23 pm
@lillyrox,
I guess you can set up the spacing and format as needed, right?
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 08:32 pm
Here's an essay I've written for you. You have my permission to use it word for word and turn it in to the teacher.

Quote:
Yesterday, I approached these people I'd never spoken with before and asked them to do my homework assignment for me. I was very polite and even told them they could skip lines if they wished to do so. To show how desperate I was, I added "please help" at the end. Some of them appeared confused about skipping lines so I politely explained that when writing by hand, some people skip lines to make it look neater. I am now hopeful that one of these strangers will write a half page essay and then type it out so I can copy it down and turn it in as my own. If it works, this will prove that all I have to do is act sincere and be responsive to questions when conversing with others so they'll do the homework for me.
lillyrox

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 09:58 am
@Butrflynet,
Ha ha. I'm not doing this because I'm lazy, it's because I had a psycho sub who gave me this stupid assignment because the principle wasn't in the office when I didn't look her in the eye while she was reading us a story. She even said I can take it off the Internet, so I'm not doing anything wrong.
0 Replies

lillyrox

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 02:22 pm
@roger,
I have no idea what that means, but I think the answers yes.
0 Replies

williamholt

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 03:58 am
@mymightyrock,
Ask help from your teacher.or you can use any online services
0 Replies