Gustav is at it again...

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 05:29 am
http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2004/02/05/3_accused_of_putting_hairpieces_on_cows/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 877 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 05:37 am
SealPoet- Why in the world did you have to blow his cover? It was going along so nicely. In point of fact, we were considering offering an IPO on the company this spring. We were going to make a fortune. It was going to be the hottest new item for 2004.

Now poor Gus will have to go back to his job at Burger King! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 05:59 am
Cattle shows, Burger King... it's all just different pieces of the same lifecycle.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 05:59 am
shoulda stuck with the comb-over, Gus.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 06:01 am
No, he's going to jail on the charge of cattle ruffling, a crime unheard of in this day but all the rage in the era of the famous Lavender Cowboys Gang.

(Did you see that the guy's name was Kreg Krebs? What were his parents thinking?)

Joe
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 06:06 am
Ehem, I really don't know, but ...

Well, there has been a (tried) bank robbery by a cow in Germany (near Hannover) yesterday
http://www.moz.de/cms_images/7170/image_data/0/0/400/400

Coincidence?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:01 am
Gus just wanted his cows to be pretty for judging, because as you know, there's nothing worse than a bald cow.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:41 am
How do we know it was only an attempted robbery? On her way out she is carrying a bag............
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:58 am
So? They're all the time painting spots on horses and selling them as Appaloosas.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 03:29 pm
Looks like one of his mild days.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 06:46 pm
At one time in my life I had considered SealPoet a friend. Those days are gone. How could he have made light of this situation? Not only did I lose the friggin' contest because of some uppity judges who are trying to make names for themselves in the cow-judging circles, but my beloved cow is in a state of shock.

The judges ripped the hairpiece off, revealing the bald spot, and the entire auditorium gasped in horror.

My poor cow was mortified -- won't eat any more, just hides in the weeds out back and wears that damn hat.

So I'm dealing with losing the contest and trying to convince my cow that there is such a thing as cow-pattern baldness.

And Sealpoet is dancing around and laughing.

Sealpoet, your day of reckoning is approaching.

http://www.jacquicam.com/9-15-03Bessie.jpg
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 06:50 pm
Gus- HOW DARE YOU!

That "hat" looks suspiciously like a lampshade that my mother had in her house in the 1950's. I always wondered what had happened to it. And I always thought that you were an honest person..................Filching my mother's lampshade. How low can you go! Laughing
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 06:57 pm
Gus, if your that concerned, you could check to see if they make Rogaine for cows.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 07:05 pm
Gus is in Columbus? and we've never had a Columbus get-together? What's wrong with this world? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 08:04 pm
Gus hasn't given up
I see Gus hasn't given up. He's starting a new business using cows to help to train bicyclists in long distance riding.

http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/scooter_cow.html
0 Replies