What makes you laugh???

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:11 am
I would love to hear about what makes you laugh. Not a smile or chuckle, what really makes you laugh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,740 • Replies: 14
No top replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:19 am
@trying2learn,
What made me really laugh was when I was on an airplane. We were at approx. 38,000 ft. and a small white object flew by. People were talking about this white thing and they said it was a bird. I was sitting at the window and saw the white object. Without thinking, I said I didn't know any bird could fly at that altitude let alone breath. I started laughing so hard because the white thing was a lear jet.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:36 am
Darn it. Something struck me funny recently, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. It'll probably come to me later.
trying2learn

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:39 am
@roger,
You make me laugh and right now I need some sleep, night Smile
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 11:16 pm
No one is willing or able to write about what really makes them laugh? Laughter is good.
aidan

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:25 am
@trying2learn,
I love to laugh; here's something that makes me laugh:

roger

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:39 am
@aidan,
Pretty good. I continue to be amazed at those perky, chirpy individuals. They can brighten your day, while they grind you down with cheerfulness.
aidan

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 02:45 am
@roger,
Yeah - I like the part where he says, 'She was always smiling and I didn't know how to help her...' and then she says, 'Yeah - this probably saved our marriage - now we just sit on the couch and watch a tv show that neither of us enjoy like normal couples...'
And I also like the subheading in the magazine : 'natural ways to feel shitty'...

Ha, ha - I'm still laughing.

Here's another one that never fails to amuse me no matter how many times I watch it:

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 01:50 pm
I ran across a co-worker of my husband. He held a door open for me so I said thank you and then mentioned how I really liked his car. He didn't know who I was. When I asked him if it would be okay to trade his car for my other 1/2 he laughed and said you look familiar. I didn't want him to think he arrested me in the past so I know I said something stupid. I really liked the car Very Happy
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:09 pm
watching seattle play miami and the sprinkler system came on
roger

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:12 pm
@trying2learn,
That would have worked. Wish I had been there.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 02:57 am
@roger,
Thank you Roger and maybe I will come back one day. Take care
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:32 am
What makes you laugh???

everything, life is too short to take seriously
djjd62

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:43 am
@djjd62,
an example, in the last few years of my fathers life, i would take my aunt (his sister) to visit him, he had a habit of watching tv, falling asleep in a chair and snoring

one or the other of us would have to tell him to go to bed

we were both with him the night he died, it was late at night, his breathing had become very shallow, we both told him it was alright to go, and within seconds he made this incredible snorting/snoring noise and quieted down for ever, my aunt and i (we shared much of the same strange sense of humour) looked at each other for a second and then started to laugh, we both knew we'd sent him to bed for the last time, not sure how we would have explained it to the nursing staff had they walked in
trying2learn

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 11:03 pm
@djjd62,
Thank You because I am having a real tough time
0 Replies