6 letter words, and use 3 letters to start a new word...

Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
zealot

(a successful business man dealing in diapers).
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:14 am
@Dutchy,
loiter

(A business man who cares not about his butt smoking whilst wearing secret diapers)
Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:32 am
@FOUND SOUL,
putter

(a business man smoking along the fairway whilst flashing his diapers to the lady golfers following him)
aidan

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:42 am
@Dutchy,
repins

What the lady golfer does to the businessman's diaper after they take a break on the seventh hole (he wears the old fashioned type that need to be pinned - not disposables).
spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:56 am
@aidan,
Sheesh!! One entry even used 4 letters. I can do 10 words a minute using that infraction. I daresay most ten year olds could as well.

loosen. (something loosened needs re-pinning).

spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:05 am
@spendius,
Now that the threadmaster has approved of my rule change I think I can speak for him when I say that you are not trying hard enough. Any old 6 letter word from 3 letters of another 6 letter word and then making the connection to the previous connection and not the word is ridiculous. It's back to the play pen.

Getting "loiter" from "zealot" is plain daft. The whole point of a zealot is to avoid loitering.

It must be the scatological drift, which I admit being partially responsible for, causing too much tunnel vision. And the ease of going with the first word thought of which doesn't tempt me in the same way that teething rings don't.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:16 am
@spendius,
Rave on spendi , as I said before I play tis game as I see fit, if you don't like it, stiff ****, go and play somewhere else. You sound forever like a kindergarten teacher, grow up old man!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:23 am
@spendius,
For goodness sake, start a new thread and we will comply, otherwise shut up and enjoy and un-wind and get some sex or something sheez.

He agreed cause he has such a good soul and heart, we are trying to fit in with you but you are whining.

Start your own.

I like what you added and I am happy as is others sheez with it as it is, if it is not fun it be closed Spades want this thread non eventful? Didin't think so

Smile Spendy you are being or acting like a spoilt brat start your own we be there.
aidan

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:25 am
@spendius,
scoops

whatever is loosened gets scooped

*oh, come on spendius - I like these little stories. It's sort of the same concept as being allowed to use names in the acronyms- it's fun to tell the stories. I thought the one about the golfer wearing the diapers was funny.
spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:28 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Smile Spendy

I can't FS. I'm laughing too much.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:32 am
@aidan,
spoilt

(spendi's rantings after his inebriated brain loses the plot)
spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:57 am
@aidan,
Quote:
whatever is loosened gets scooped

That's better!! Dutch is in recovery and FS is an estate agent so I'm not expecting too much from them at this early stage.

Quote:
*oh, come on spendius - I like these little stories. It's sort of the same concept as being allowed to use names in the acronyms- it's fun to tell the stories. I thought the one about the golfer wearing the diapers was funny.

I think you will find that it was me who institutionalised people's names in Acronyms and with some opposition.

What do you make of a one letter change in "park" running the range of "bark", "cark", "dark", "hark", "lark", "mark", "nark" and "sark", when "pork" is pig parked in the fridge-freezer display or money parked in a congressman's wife's bank account.

Nobody likes little stories more than me but there are no golfers wearing nappies. The smear is disrespectful to male golfers and I'm surprised Frank Apisa has not had something to say about it. Watching Rory Mcllroy striding onto the last green to take the US Open by a record margin with an image like that in mind destroys the whole point of being an alpha male role model for aspiring sporting heroes.

The rule I have introduced here is a little too difficult to apply all the time on the one letter change in a four or five letter word. Not that one shouldn't try. But 3 from 6 and it's ideal.

Making the connection with the previous connection is allowing a third party to run your imagination. With just the word itself you are on your own with it.

spoilt
aidan

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:57 am
@Dutchy,
boiled

if you heat milk too quickly and it boils - it's spoilt
aidan

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:04 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Nobody likes little stories more than me but there are no golfers wearing nappies

that's why it's funny- who'd have ever thought of that?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:05 am
@Dutchy,
cosset. (If one cossets a female too much she becomes spoilt.)
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:07 am
@aidan,
Do you spoil milk be heating it too quickly or boiling it? I never knew that.

boiled is disqualified.

cosset.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:12 am
@aidan,
deluge

(what you get when the milk boils over and the maid is playing up)
spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:16 am
@Dutchy,
what you get when a spoilt female boils over. Milk was not one of our words. It was extraneous to the game and thus off topic and trolling.
spendius

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:20 am
@Dutchy,
sudden. (deluges are sudden like when a woman throws a pint of bitter over someone.)
Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:25 am
@spendius,
Bullocks spendi!! This is what Aidan wrote "if you heat milk too quickly and it boils - it's spoilt". Don't try your silly games on me, I'll give you short change you illiterate ignoramus.
0 Replies