6 letter words, and use 3 letters to start a new word...

spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 04:19 am
@Dutchy,
encase. (When lacing up corsets one is attempting to encase cellulite).

You can't be all that bright Dutch if you can't understand what the new rule entails. So I'll tell you again. You are supposed to explain the connection between "placet" and "lacing" just as FS is supposed to explain the connection between "plenty" and "placet". Extraneous material is merely sliding back into the kids game of any old word. The previous explanation of the connection has nothing to do with the test you are being put to and I can only assume you don't like tests. And that's not brainy.

I tried finding something for Rebecca's "tensed" but gave up after a while and then wake up to find you silly sods dominating the thread by evading the rule. Had you worked a bit harder you would have got to "female" from "deadly" which would have been a lot wittier than "adlibs".
Dutchy

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 04:26 am
@spendius,
Sorry spendi you obviously haven't got our Aussie sense of humor, I play this game as I see fit and not as you try to dictate us. You can make as many rules as you like but that is not how this game started. Your obvious childish remarks I treat with the contempt they deserve!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:04 am
@spendius,
New Rules ? LMAO or just smarts? Spendius. So I will tell you, the answer to placet was legitimate, there was a connection.

Bloomers are old fashioned you want them back in. I don't have to explain plenty to placet, rather it's Spades thread, you know? Three letter change it, it's his rules not yours.

We did it well get over yourself.

The test is if you can be as smart and come up with smart answers.. silly sod.

Dutchy's replies have been so funny I feel I have countered them, jealous? Maybe?

So disappointed with your continual anger, over stupidity...

spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:09 am
@Dutchy,
Well--carry on Dutch. Play the game like a kid. It's only one game I tried to up the ante on. But don't claim to be brainy when you play like a child.

Getting any old 6 letter word out of 3 letters of another 6 letter word is as easy as crossing your legs. It's infantile.

Treating me with contempt is neither here nor there. I'm trying to exercise your brain a little which is supposed to be good for us. Ask a psychiatrist.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:09 am
@Dutchy,
ingots

( metal blocks that reminds me of a mental ....... block)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:11 am
@spendius,
Drunk Drunk Drunk

You truly should grow up, wake up and apologise for being a jerk.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
That was pretty silly FS.

Tell me which of Dutchy's solutions have been funny. Or your own.

You just want to make a lot of posts for no reason. You should be on a social networking site rather than Ask an Expert. No wonder Len Hutton called Australian cricketers "cornstalks".

Rebecca understands.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:21 am
@spendius,
Spades, sorry for this disruption or hi-jack.

You should learn to lighten up, enjoy life, have fun. And stop drinking.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm very much okay. Your insults mean nothing to me. I'm trying to make Ask an Expert live up to its billing. Don't PM me again if you don't mind. Say your piece on the thread.

Ingots was a decent joke. The cellulite is "ingot" with tight lacing. Seems like it was accidental.

ironic.(iron is often cast in ingots).
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:29 am
@spendius,
LOL's..

Ok Spendius, glad you are ok.. Excuse me for having a heart and wondering if you OK? Given such an outburst over well, nothing really.

Here is the thing. Spades doesn't agree with you on all occasions, when he returns let him make the rules here, as it's his thread. Smile

Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for the explaination , maybe that was some people's intent, ironic, iron, ingots, maybe it was something else, does it really matter?

Why insult someone just because you feel you are right? And, they are wrong, the world of the Internet with these things are to have fun, enjoy and un-wind not be up-tight with j-strings up your butt which is what you proved it to be . Respect , enjoy, live life, have fun or seriously expect to be told you are being a jerk.
spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:31 am
@spendius,
I've thumbed you both up.

ironic.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:46 am
@spendius,
righti

No such word, but night Spendius ......
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Ok Spendius, glad you are ok..

Cease your crocodile concern. It's patronising as well as phoney.

Quote:
. Excuse me for having a heart and wondering if you OK?

Piss-balling about with phoney concern doesn't prove you have a heart. You wondering if I'm OK is your problem. It has nothing to do with me.

Quote:
does it really matter?

To a certain extent it does matter. Dumbing down is always suspect. Bringing Rupert Murdoch to A2K is deadly. Literally.

Resistance analysis finds them out. You don't want to try. You don't like admitting it so you lose your rag. It practically defines "common". Lowest common denominator ****.

righti. ( I haven't time to do that. I have some cowmuck to spread).
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:54 am
@spendius,
Go spread it, find a lady, or ... and good night Spendius.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:54 am
@spendius,
Well thank you spendius, you're a gentleman afterall, just be aware us Aussies are much smarter than you think!

normal

(back to where we were)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:57 am
@Dutchy,
Normal?

Malala

(Australian Place pfttt)
spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 06:08 am
@FOUND SOUL,
This thread was resurrected from page 4 of My Posts. It was dead. Now look at all the fun you're having. Me volunteering to be punch bag.

Malala.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 06:20 am
@spendius,
Hey Spendius, I am with family out of here.

I looked at page 4 and 5 no spendius. In any event isn't it great that threads turn and become something for FUN, you know fun?. Sure we actually have these last two pages, I don't recall that the words "had " to have explanations, now it seems they do and we've tried to add to this new .. Think, we have done well , as we have personally laughed and discussed laughing via PM which you seem to not like and that's ok, and nor a PM to you , and that's your priogrative.

You are not a punching bag, good night Spendius... Mis-understandings are ok. For the most part I've always supported you unless, you, become, well.....

Again, good night.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 06:20 am
@spendius,
Here's the logistics. Or dynamics.

A player cruddles "tensed" while the adverts are on or when an Australian is spouting in the programme or to slow down his or her orgasm reflex and when a good connection is found: funny, profound, informative--whatever-- , the player returns to the thread to give other players the benefit of his or her efforts and finds himself or herself pipped, double pipped and more and thus cannot play. The pipping was due to playing the game kindergarten style and thus the player gives up cruddling and to stay in the game has to resort to making a 6 letter word out of 3 letters of another 6 letter word. they should hand out degrees for it. in fact it looks like they might already have done, and dumbing down has taken place due to who can shout the loudest. If the player is pipped by a good joke--fair enough. But getting pipped by nursery game-playing is ridiculous.

Anti-intellectualism in Australia. Now the cow muck. If you do **** be sure its real.

Malala.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 06:25 am
@spendius,
Ha, Australians? Orgasm?

You need to get laid.

Good night.