Have you ever not attended an event due to principal?

Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 02:52 pm
@roger,
Damn you all - more lame jokes.

I did realize later that I speeeled it with the wrong princple - but alas too late.

Well at least I gave you losers something to write about.
Mame

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 03:51 pm
@Linkat,
I knew you made a huge ERROR, but I was PRINCIPALLY responding to your intent. I did initially, however, think you were referring to money, not being able to AFFORD to go, but as soon as I started reading, I realized, "Oh, it's Linkat and her kerazy spelling" - hey, Einstein couldn't spell either - but it's disconcerting to be thinking one thing only to realize it's another.

So smarten bloody up!

(or not) Smile
Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 03:53 pm
@Mame,
Well yeah einsten couldn't spell all us smart folks can't our brains are filled with much more important data.

Just ask David....
parados

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 04:57 pm
@Linkat,
I just couldn't get that stupid phrase out of my mind used to remind which was which.

The Principal is your "pal"
parados

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 04:57 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

We have met the enemy and he is us...

And he is armed!!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:26 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
Well yeah einsten couldn't spell all us smart folks can't our brains are filled with much more important data.

Just ask David....
Yeah; when someone impugned, challenged n maligned the slouchy posture of the late William F. Buckley, Jr.,
he explained that it sagged under the amassed weight (wate) of so much knowledge inside his head. Q.E.D.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:28 pm
@parados,
Rockhead wrote:
We have met the enemy and he is us...
parados wrote:
And he is armed!!
He BETTER be !

David
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 04:01 pm
@parados,
yeah my mom used to say that - and still i made the mistake
0 Replies

Chaoschick
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 12:28 pm
@Linkat,
In my life the only thing I refused due to principle was my cousins wedding. She was marrying a man who was not very nice and I told her so. I didn't attend to show that I didn't approve. She divorced his a two years later for abuse.
0 Replies