Forums That Hurt Family Business while pushing corporate greed

jkromer

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 09:25 am
My parents own a fishing resort in Northern Minnesota and I work for them. Everytime I try to do a fishing report on our website or facebook I am have lots of harrassing issues from what is supposed to be the top guide and forum service on the lake. They have want to be guides that watch me and ask me things that are later reported on their forum along with other snide remarks about my personal life and they get people talking about bar issuses rather than fishing issues. My movements are being watched they come and fish as close as possible to me dont catch fish and call me a liar on their forum. We are going into our 7th year of business and it would be very nice if something could be done to stop the isssues we have stemming from the need to sell lures and fishing equiptment.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,948 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 10:46 am
@jkromer,
Then go to a different forum. Surely there is more than one on the vast Internet.
jkromer

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:26 am
@jespah,
I am trying to do my report from our web site and facebook. They have a network of guides working with professional writers want to be guides reporting my movements and actions to sell stuff and lure customers to other places tell people to stay out of my parents restaurant and bar. We are the only resort not paying them money yet seem to be the one with the worst reputation on the most popular forums. We can't afford to pay proffesional people just to talk about us and slam others and target disgrutled cutomers and ex-employees.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:33 am
@jkromer,
Stanford Law School has a website dealing with internet legal issues:

http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/
jkromer

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:44 am
@wandeljw,
Oh and we are not sponsored by the top fishing equiptment suppliers
jkromer

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:59 am
@jkromer,
With the stress and problems that have been caused do to rummors and personal attacks I was hospitalized for a period of time 2 years ago. I can handle things much better now but would like the personal attacks and the harrassing phone calls to just stop.
0 Replies